Part twenty-eight

(A/N: things get steamy near the end ;) *insert Dan winking here*)

Dan's POV

*3 Months Later*

It was getting closer to Christmas and god, I couldn't have been happier. I was in a relationship with Phil Lester, my family knew, his family knew and we didn't have big problems after what had happened.

We were in the cafe we used to go to a few months ago with PJ and Chris who also looked beyond happy.

"Hey, guess what!" Chris exclaimed.

"What's up?" I asked and PJ and Chris looked at each other before looking back at Phil and I.

"We're gonna be uploading a Coming Out video later today!" PJ announced happily and Phil clapped like a child.

"Guys! That's great!" Phil squeaked and I laughed.

"I'm happy for you two! Are we first to know?" I asked.

"Yes! We thought about telling all our friends but then just telling you two would be enough." PJ said.

"That's awesome!" Phil continue to say, looking beyond excited for it.

Later that day, Phil and I decided to watch movies for the rest of the day until PJ and Chris uploaded their video.

"High School Musical!" Phil said and I snorted.

"No way! I'm a grown man!"

"Uh huh, sure." Phil muttered and rolled his eyes.

"I am!" I complained.

"Dan, you can't den grow a beard, you're the less manliest man I have ever-" Phil started saying getting up for the ground with another movie but I ran to him and pressed my lips against his.

I was so glad he was mine.

"Sorry, I'm just happy I can do that whenever I want now." I grinned when our lips parted.

"Me too." He smile and kissed me again.

Although it's been three months, every time we kissed my stomach would flip and I would feel complete. There was something about Philip Lester that I adored. He was such a cute and sweet human being; a loveable and huggable person; a kind and gentle boy and a warm and cuddly dork.

I didn't ever think I could love someone so much but then Phil came into my life and now I don't think I'll ever love someone or something as much as I love Phil. He was everything to me and if I were to ever lose him, I'd probably die of a broken heart. I needed Phil on my life I keep going and he told me he needed me but I don't know if he was saying that to make me feel better or what.

All my life I felt something was missing. I now have Phil but honestly, I feel like there was something small yet big in a way missing from our lives.

Maybe I'll find out soon.

"Harry Potter?" Phil asked when we pulled apart from the kiss.

"Out of all the movies we have, you chose Harry fucking Potter." I laughed.

"Language!" Phil covered my mouth with his hand.

I licked his hand and he pulled it away quickly.

"I hate you!" He said, wiping his hand on my shoulder and I backed away from him.

"Liar! You love me!" I laughed and he tried wiping his hand on me again.

I moved back again only to fall on the sofa and Phil laughed at me.

"You can have your saliva back, I don't want it." Phil wiped his hand on me and I gave up and grabbed Phil's arm to have him fall beside me.

"So, Harry Potter? Yes or yes?" Phil asked and I chuckled.

"None of the above!"

"Then what do you want to watch?!" Phil threw Harry Potter on the pile of movies we had on the floor.

"You. I would like to watch you." I told him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled a small smile and nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Stop flirting with me." He mumbled and I felt his lips on my neck.

I've never been kissed on the neck before but holy shit, now I knew why people would talk about it so much.

Goose bumps popped up on my skin and I shivered. I loved the way it felt.

"Holy shit, Phil don't do that or I swear to god..." I trailed off, letting my head fall back and I heard Phil chuckle.

"Why not?" He asked I felt his breath on my neck.

"Just... don't." I muttered but Phil seemed to realize what it had done to me and brushed his lips against the skin on my neck again.

"Phil," I whined but he continued to leave kisses on my neck, slowly going to my collar bone and then moving towards my shoulder.

"Fuck, Phil if you don't stop I'm going to push you against the goddamn wall and rip your clothes off." I breathed.

Things like this had happened multiple times already but it would end quickly and not much would happen.

Right now, the way he was making me feel made me want to leave marks all over his body.

"Kinky." Phil whispered in my ear and I knew he was smiling. No one would ever hear him like this and I didn't think I ever would but here I was and shit, it was hot as fuck.

He kissed my neck again and I was trying to keep still but when he softly started to suck on my skin, I couldn't help the groan that escaped from my mouth.

I felt his hand on my chest then he slowly moved his hand lower until he was at my jeans which felt very tight around my crotch at the moment.

"Phiillll." I whined again and Phil put his hand on my erection.

Phil removed his hand to sit on my lap instead and I gasped when he softly bit the skin on my neck.

But then there was a bing and a ring tone to ruin it all.

"Well," Phil said quietly. "At least I know how another way to turn you on."

*****

There was supposed to be something important in this chapter but that happened. oops!

IM SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING GAY SMUT OR SMUT IN GENERAL BUt I CAN TRY IF Y'ALL WANT THAT????

I'm in bed and I turned my body in a different direction with my phone in my hand and I aCCIDENTALLY THREW MY PHONE AT THE WALL AND I CRACKED MY SCREEN EVEN MORE OMF

ALSO if you've never been kissed on the neck before, I'm SOOO sorry I feel bad. Lemme just tell you that it feels pretty amazing (yes I have a few times ssshhhh) like holy Jesus Christ it's amaze balls fkjfdj

I KNOW I PROBABLY SEEM LIKE THOSE GIRLS THAT GUYS LIKE ATM BUT IM REALLY NOT OK MY BEST FRIEND THATS A GUY THATS GAY GAVE ME NECK KISSES OK SH HE WAS LIKE "wanna know what it feels like?"

I have a weird friend nvm iGNORE ALL THAT

Ineedalifewhatamidoinghere

I can't believe this Phan fic is almost over brb crying

I NEED TO STOP OMG OK OK OK IM DONE I SWEAR

BYYEEEE cx I LOVE YOU GUYS