Chapter 12

Man, here goes Chapter 12. Does anyone else think Kandie is a crazy "female dog"? Be prepared for some surprises to happen. 

___________________________________________________________________

(Chris Point Of View)

            After I hung up the phone with Kendall I finishing handling my business. I call me boy Mark to come get me so we could handle this snitch that’s been messing up me money. As we were riding down to the factory, I decided to spark up a conversation. “So I saw Kandie last night.” “Whattttt? What’s going on with that?” You might seem shock that he knows about Kandie but me and Mark been bros longer than me and Kendall. He pretty much knows everything that has went down with us. “Well we ended up fucking but man I messed up and called her Kendall”, I said shaking my head. “Man! What did she do?” “She kicked me out, and ignored all my phone calls and texts. But this morning Kendall called me and told me to meet her at the spot so after we done here I’m going straight to the diner.” “Well man, all I can tell you is, it’s time to tell her. She’s needs to know who Kandie is; maybe you can be the one to get her some help man.” I knew what Mark was saying was real and honest. And as we rode over to the factory I owned, I had made the decision that it’s time to let her know.

            When we walked into the factory all you heard was groans and moans. You could hear bones cracking and yells. I saw him, Charles Billiard. Or should I say Detective Charles Billiard, and he was getting the shit knocked out of him. Thanks to Kendall I finally found the snitch that’s been messing with my money and to think about it I was just about to promote this nigga. As I walked over to where he was hanging (by his wrists) he was begging for mercy but I’m not trying to hear that. I want to make an example out of him, for all these other pigs who think they gone catch me in act know I'm not the one to fuck with. “So, you already know I’m gone have to kill you right?” I say to him. He begins to cry, but I don’t see why, it’s not like he has a family or anything. When Kendall gave me his file, it said that he was chosen for this particular job because he had no family that would be affected but this mission. After looking at his face, I couldn't stand all the blood dripping from his nose and mouth. Both his eyes were swollen shut and it was making me sick to my stomach to look at him any longer. I put the gun to the temple of his head and pulled the trigger. I turned to my crew and yell, “This is what happens when people snitch and rat out on me. Make sure you all know, I’m too old for the games and I have no problem killing off these "little boys" to keep my money up.” Everyone nodded in agreement and with that I walked out and caught a cab to the diner. Don’t be fooled, I have a ride but when I go to the diner I take precaution just in case someone tries to follow me or Kendall for that option. I swear I love that girl more than she will ever know. She’s had my heart since the first time she stayed over my house because she was too scared of her dad.

            “Can I stay with you tonight Chris? My parents are arguing again and I think it’s because daddy is sick again.” Kendall was so naïve, I thought to myself. See her dad was on crack and he would come home so high sometimes that he would do nothing but try to pick fights with her mom. “Of course you can stay with me, Mom said you can come over anytime.” Everyone in the building knew the situation with her family because when they argued their voices echoed through the whole building. I lived right next door to them so I could hear everything that happened in that apartment. When we got to my room she curled up in my bed and asked me to lay with her. I was so nervous because I always liked Kendall but I knew she wasn’t looking for anything more then a friend. I crawled up next to her and she pulled my arm around her and pulled me closer. Later that night I heard her crying because she could hear her mother’s screams from next door. I held her and wiped her tears until it was quiet enough for her to fall asleep. At that moment I knew that she was the one I wanted to be with. But when I got into the game, I knew she deserved better than me. So when she ended up with Kenneth I wasn’t even mad, I was relieved because he actually had something going for his self.

            I snap out of my memories when I seen Kendall’s car in the parking lot. I could feel the knots form in my stomach. Man, how was I going to tell her that she had a split personality and her other half is a crazy murderous bitch?????