Chapter 10

Okay so this is another sex scene, a lot more vivid but II hope you like the story.........

(Kenneth points of view)

          I honestly don’t know what’s gotten into Kendall. She came home last night in some trampy lingerie smelling like cheap cologne. I was about to say something but then she damn near pounced on me. Telling me to fuck her hard and to call her Kandie, who’s Kandie? I’ve never seen this side of Kendall before and I’m torn between liking it and hating it. She seems so loose, I don’t understand. I think it’s because of the stress from her job. I think she’s trying to get her mind off the murder of Stephanie by doing random things to keep her busy. But role playing has never been a part of our sex life.

          When I fell in love with Kendall, I admit she was involved but I couldn’t resist it. It was something in her eyes that caught my attention, like she needed saving. I wanted to be her hero, I wanted to save her from her pain and she let me, for while.

          Recently she’s seemed so distant; I truly think there’s another person in the picture. I don’t know what I would do if I found out she was cheating. But I know it wouldn’t be a pretty picture. But back to last night, was amazing. She came in and she called me into the room. I just put the kids asleep so I knew what she wanted but when I reached in to kiss her, she smelled like another dude. She pushed me on the bed and I grew hard instantly. And she knew it, than she did the most off the wall thing. She actually gave me head! Can you believe it, head?! It was the most amazing thing I think she has ever done for me. Don’t get me wrong, my baby is great at sex but lately it’s been boring and quick. We haven’t done it for the past 3 months.

          She whispered in my ear, “Just relax baby, I’m gone take care of you.” And that’s what I did. I closed my eyes and let her do her thing. She was perfect; she took me completely into her mouth and even wrapped her tongue around him. Her mouth was so moist and warm; my toes immediately begin to curl. Then she started to suck on the head and before I could cum she climb on top, holding down my wrist so she had all the power. After about 3 minutes we switch positions and I begin to take control. She begged me to smack her ass and I did it, and I felt so empowered. She moaned out my name in the sexiest voice and I knew I was hitting it right. Hitting from the back, gripping her slim waist I felt her cum all over me. This did nothing but make me grow harder. Then she said, “Call me Kandie baby.” And I went along with it and said, “Do you feel it Kandie? Is it deep enough for you baby?” And smacked her ass hard. She cooed and moaned, “Go deeper baby, go deeper.” And I did, I gripped her hips and slammed into the back of her, repeatedly. At this moment she was screaming my name and butting on the pillow. I finished the sex with one last slap on the ass before I came. And I went to sleep with a smile on my face. The next morning I made her breakfast.