9. The Punch

Damn! It sucks to be poor.

I mean look at these damned rich people like Mr Reiss. The mansion is more like a whole city of their own. They even have quarters for maids and butler. They have their own lake. I wonder if its artificial. A beautiful garden in the front with a water fountain in the middle and the water channel as a frame for the garden. This property that he owns was an art.

I walked through the mansion gates and was greeted by the Guard at gate. I greeted them back. I reached the front door and rang the bell. The door swung open and I was met with a shirtless Mr Reiss.

Shit.

My eyes took his form in. His ruffled dark hair. His tanned skin. His hard pecs and well defined abs and V of his torso disappearing into his sweatpants. This was so wrong to check out my boss so shamelessly but damn, he was attractive. I quickly glanced at his face to find him rubbing his eyes. I was so grateful he didn't see my eye-fucking him.

I turned my head to the side not meeting his gaze as if I didn't just check him out few minutes ago.

You never did it if he doesn't know you did.

"Loviana, Good morning."

Oh dear. It is his morning voice.

His voice went straight from my ears to my core and I closed my eyes trying to collect myself.

"Morning, Mr Reiss."

He stepped aside and I walked in. I just ran straight to Dan's room. I spotted him lying on his bed talking to Sky. They kind of hitted off since their first meeting. When I mentioned to Sky about Dan asking for her number. She permitted me to give her number to him. So he is been kinda hitting on my friend since then.

I dropped my bag on Dan's back and he faked writhing in pain. I guess he noticed me coming into his room. I rolled my eyes at him. I sat on the armchair in the corner waiting for him to end his call so that we can start with today's session.

Dan kept talking with Sky for what felt like hours. I was getting bored but I didn't have a heart to make Dan to cut the call. It was Sky on the other end. She deserves to be happy so I wouldn't do that. There was a knock on the door and I answered it. Mr Reiss was now fully dressed in a pair of navy blue t-shirt which hugged his ripped body like a second skin and a grey sweats. I stepped aside allowing him to enter. He walked in and I kept glancing at how his back muscles moved under his tight t-shirt when he patted Dan on the shoulder

"Dan, breakfast."

"Yeah." Dan said before leaving the room, his phone still by his ear.

Oh no. Don't leave me alone with him.

I turned around before he could catch him checking him out. And I started shuffling through my bag searching for anything at that moment.

There was an awkward silence for a moment. It was so silent that I thought he vanished into thin air but he was there, right there because I could feel his gaze on me but I didn't have the courage to turn around and meet it.

"Join us." He demanded.

"I had my breakfast."

"Really? What did you eat then?" He stepped closer. I could feel the heat radiating from his body.

I was struggling to not melt from his gaze and he just keeps stepping closer.

"Uh-m. An apple." I took a step forward from him keeping my back to him.

"That's not enough. You don't even eat a lunch. Atleast have a brunch. I dont want to have you fainting again." He protested as he took another step closer to me. So close that I could feel the ghost of his body over me.