Part 6: Hero

Web Unfolds

After realizing that I didn't need to go through the full process of learning how to fight property, I immediately went back home to work on my other projects which was on the back burner for being Spider-Man. Knowing that now I wouldn't need to learn to fight, and instead put more time on my other projects instead that can influance Spider-Man even more.

1 Day Later: Currently Webs-winging across buildings

"Yahoo! Web-Swinging is so awesome!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. " Tell me something better! Go ahead and try!" 

I just finished making and testing my new Web fluid. They were a stronger then my organic nature Webs and my prototype fluid. They were thinner and  still stronger, with also using less Web Fluid then normal. 

After learning I could just copy Martial Arts, I skipped the whole going to different dojos to learn different styles of fighting or finding Shang Chi or Iron fist to ask become one of their students. Instead I went straight to improving my equipment and other etc as both Peter Parker and Spider-man. 

'This world is gonna get the greatest of both Spider-Man and Peter Parker, so I needed to make sure both are perfect for what comes next.' I thought while upside down on top of a building.  "But first! I just had to go web swinging again. It's just so relaxing and freeing."

As I then begin swinging once more and soaring through the air without a care in the world with a smile plastered on my face. "Nothing is better then this!"

Some time later.

Now starting by gathering all the knowledge needed to help become a better crime fighter and not just in fights, but also in mind. I started by studying hacking, criminology, psychology, leadership, chemistry, engineering, biology, Technology, Mathematics, physics, criminal Science, forensic sciences, and languages. 

Which would be difficult, if I wasn't one of the smartest geniuses in the world. I was able to absorb all the knowledge available like a sponge since my mind is easier to develop due to the amount of IQ amounted to. 

However, even with my intellect, this would take me more time to become more proficient in all these subjects. Getting a head start would help in the long run, but funding would be good. 'I will also need Harry's help with building a supercomputer, probably overall funding is required.'

With that thought put in mind, 'Should I make a group of Superheroes? I was already planning on making the defenders early in this world just to help with the crime rate down in Hell's kitchen.  However, having a team to myself would help lessen the load on my shoulders and I can focus on the Parker part of life even more. Thoughts for later I guess.'

With that said, I started and almost finished the first touches of something that still needed to be worked on. I have a costume , though it's not the best. 

My first suit, aka Spider-Suit #1, was basically a red and black jacket with a White Spider on my heart, along with some jeans, and glasses with lenses to help with my Enhanced Vision. It also had fingerless gloves to stick to walls and a Black Mask. The suit was only meant to get me across New York disguised, don't want people knowing who Spider-Man was already now.

'But I still did Superhero work regardless of my warning to myself. Being a superhero sucks sometimes, but saving someone helps with that.'

'With that being said, I can't go out like this again. But I just have to at this point on mere instants!'

Manhattan

Swinging again was the best part about being Spider-Man, and after a few hours of nothing, I finally ran into my first pair of thugs of the day. Fighting criminals was an easy enough task, there were only two of them this time and they were trying to break into a warehouse.