Part 9: Gains

Current Location: Warehouse

(A/N: Also school has been going on for a month. I didn't know how to fix this timing error.)

I was currently in the warehouse doing some training. With me visiting Oscorp soon, I needed to prepare myself more for the upcoming event. I was currently waiting for Rika to find some information on a guy for me.

While I waited for Rika to find this information, I walked over to a few I-Beams and stacked a few together. Weight training is the best way to up the strength and stamina needed for everyday heroics.

I then picked up 800 plus pound steel beams and started to do a few bench presses. This was for now, the best method for training for me. Sadly this didn't weigh enough so I instead look around the warehouses to find something to lift

I did find something to help me with my strength training. It was, however, too heavy for me to lift. It was an ALCO Motive, which weighed about 150 metric tons. I couldn't even lift ⅓ that weight, let alone move it to the Warehouse! I first disassembled it, then carried the parts to the warehouse to be rebuilt. I didn't reassemble it all the way and left it partly 1/9 of its original weight so I could at least lift it and bench it a few times. 

'This wasn't my max lifting mind you, but I was planning on going to 80 and stopping. I don't have anyone to spot me, so I had to put much after it not getting myself killed.'

"78...79....and 80! Ok I'm done with Bench Presses. Finally! Next will be my agility."

When I finish improving my strength, next will be my agility training. Then next it will be speed and endurance, and after that I head to school then Horizen Labs, or do some more patrol. I was still making a schedule for everything, and I still had more things to do.

'Back to my training, the best way to train agility will be through parkour or gymnastics.' I first make sure all the windows and doors are blocked and closed before I start. 

"Okay, here I go!"

I then started jumping from wall to floor to wall to roof to floor to wall to wall. I was just jumping from place to place, constantly moving and not stopping for a second. I was using my surroundings to bounce from every surface I could land on.

After 30 minutes of non stop bouncing around, I stopped and got ready for my run. This was the best way to improve my speed. I got ready and ran at top speed, being about 55 Mph at top speed.

Running around the whole warehouse multiple times at top speed was tiring so say the least. But just like after my bench presses, I soon recovered as nothing had happened.

I then began to head towards home to get ready for school. 'School begins at 7:45, and currently it's only 6:00 AM. I still had over an hour to get to school. Better hurry home than.'

'Webswingling really does help with fast travel and a good thing I brought my costume with me. 

Time to Swing!

Few Minutes later

'Finally making it home and I only had to stop one petty criminal. Right now it's only 6:17, and I'm having a great time right now.'

'The Webswingling always took my mind off of things. Left me focused, but also at ease. No worries at all. No troubles. No fear.'

I then made a few flips before landing on the Parker's house. As I landed on the roof of the house, I started to Wallcrawling on the side of the house to my room window. Sneaking through the window and into my bedroom, as I then went to make sure both Uncle and Aunt don't see me as I book it to the bathroom to take a shower, to get the sweat off before they ask and or notice.