Part 7: Cast

Parker Residence

"*Yawn* Morning? That also means school." I mumbled to myself, trying to rub the sleep out of my eyes. "Man... When did I get back home after the bank heist?"

I was finally able to unwind after a tough week of hardcore training, crime fighting, investigation, studying, and work. I also went shopping for fresh clothes, since I only had a few pairs of them.

Everybody hates Mondays and it was true even for Peter Parker before he got his powers and after them. Now awake in my bed, I reach and grab my computer. Currently working on something on my computer, which is something I made from Horizon. Yes, I did make a new computer.

After a few moments of working, I could hear Uncle Ben walking up the stairs to wake me I presume

"Yo! Sleepy head, time to wake up or you'll miss the bus!" The Legendary Ben Parker said from the stairs. I smiled before responding to said man.

"Kay Uncle Ben! Good morning!" If Ben would have come in, he would have seen my computer screen was on and was showing one of my algorithms. I was trying to make a more advanced AI than Gideon.

"Alright kiddo! Hurry down." Came my uncle's reply. I decided to let the A.I. finished loading up and headed downstairs for breakfast. Waiting for him was none other than Aunt May with a big plate ready for me. She was so happy at this time of day.

"Good Morning, Peter!" Aunt May greeted me with a warm smile, which I returned in kind.

"And a good morning to you too, Aunt May!"

"You seem to have a little energy, what's wrong? Did you stay out too long again at work?" She questioned. This was the normal process, she blamed my work for being too much and that I should finish school first and worry about bills and stuff for them.

"I definitely have a ton of energy today, Aunt May. So don't worry so much, I'll be fine."

"Well okay then, hurry up and eat or you'll be late. And I'll always worry about you. That's my job." Aunt May said.

Aunt May was a woman who gave off a super caring vibe, like she truly believed in taking care of her fellow man.

I then went back into my room after finishing my breakfast. I then check on two things, my AI and a pair of glasses.

The primary capability of the glasses is to house an AI system, thereby allowing its user to communicate and use the A.I. for a multitude of tasks. When an authorized user wears the glasses, they are granted full control of the A.I, that I still haven't named.

"Sasha? May? Sexy? Ugh, I just don't want to be unoriginal, and can't pick Karen either." I said, not happy with my choices so far. "I also don't want a man's voice in my head. Ugh"

"Hmm, how about... Rika? Yea that will work for now, maybe forever. " After finishing the last touches of my sunglasses and my A.I. Now named Rika, I got dressed and headed downstairs for school.