Bonus Chapter: Unknown

-World: Unknown-

When I open my eyes I am greeted with an intense light, using my hand to block the sunlight. My eyes wander a little bit. Building looks the same as before, the trash can that broke my fall is also here.

Everything is normal except for the sky.

The sky itself was red, which if the Sun was setting would make sense, but it isn't. I look up to see the sun right above the sky. The sun itself was red, with an abnormal sky with clouds passing by with soft wind to my face.

A Red Sky.

Strange, kinda reminds me of Batman the animated series. Or was it called The Adventures of Batman and Robin?

What's going on? Are my senses acting up? Where is-

My train of thought is caught off by static going off in my head. Something felt off about this place.

Regardless, I need to move. When I sit up to feel the roughness of concrete underneath my hand.

"I'm still outside." I recalled, "But Where am I? What happened to the vulture?"

Immediately recalling my battle with Vulture, then my loss against him, then.....

"He was going to...." I spoke out, before continuing. "Oh Man he was gonna kill me! I was going to die if he didn't get that phone call! Was that Klaw on the Phone?! I thought he only dealt with Vibranium, why is he working with Vuture of all people? Oh man, I was really gonna die? And I gave up? Oh dear god! What am I gonna- HARRY!"

Before another thought could process in my mind immediately started to swing after making a powerful leap. "Have to get to the Osborn's before Vulture does...."

'But what am I gonna do when I face him again? I couldn't beat him before, what about now? I'm gonna die. He's going to kill me.'

As these dark thoughts go through my head, my web swing speed decreases. I think more, and more, and more, about my upcoming death- fight against Vulture.

'Can I even save the Osbournes if I can't save myself? What will happen after I fight the Vulture and lose again? Am I even cut out to be Spider-Man? Maybe I should-'

"Oh Dear God" While still not close enough to get to OsCorp yet.

I can still see it. The building itself, Oscorp is....

On fire

"OsCorp Is On Fire! Oh dear god Vulture, what did you do?" My questions further into my psyche

Where is Vulture?

Where is Harry?

Where are his parents?

'I have to find them. I have to find Harry.' I start to swing more swiftly looking through the city. I look through a few of the streets of New York. No Osborn in sight, I then looked into the sky. No Vulture in sight.

I don't see Vulture, Harry, and his parents.

I don't see no one.

"I can't find him, where are you Harry- Wait second, There's no one here. No People, No birds, No Cars, and No noises. NO Traffic In New York City." I then stop swinging and land on the ground, right outside of the burning building.

"What is this? It's quiet, way too quiet." I look around, I start listening with my Super Hearing. "Not a voice in sight, especially with OsCorp literlaying burning right in front of me!"

"Where is Everyone? Why is the Sky Red? Wait, that's a question." I said to myself in the desolate city. "WHY IS THE SKY RED?!?! How come I keep ignoring that, and the first time around."