Part 1: Origins!

(Universe Unknown)

Life, Death, and Rebirth.

Dad and Mom always told me that nothing is impossible, just improbable. And the more you work for what you assume is Improbable, the more likely you are to achieve it.

Then My Uncle and Aunt always told me, With Great Power Comes even Greater Responsibility.

The phrase means that power cannot be enjoyed without moral responsibility. It means that if you have the ability to do something, you should do it for the good of others.

My head truly hurts from thinking about this. Not because the meaning behind those words are confusing or anything. I get the meaning behind those words perfectly enough. It's the fact it feels like being crushed together and mending together and my head can't handle it. It's like my head is being used as a Basketball on concrete.

Why?

'My name Is Peter Parker.' I thought in my mind. 'No wait, my name is Tony. Yea, it's Tony- Peter! No!UGH!'

My head hurts so much! I might just cry from the pain alone. 

What is going on with me?

'What is going on? Who am I truly? I know this question and know the answer, but I can't say it clearly enough.' I thought to myself while also questioning myself as well. 

Breaking me out of my thoughts, I could hear a worried and familiar voice call to me.

Call out for-

"Pete, You okay? Did you need me to call somebody?" Somebody said, as he hovered over me. I could hear the worry in his tone in his voice. He then grabs my shoulder and try to grab my attention. 

My head hurts so much, but I recognize this guy. 

Harry.

"Har- Harry? Harry Osborn?" I said in a whisper, worried that I might be losing my mind from the splitting headache. 'There's no way this could be The Harry Osborn. Harry Osborn- He's just a comic book character. From Spider-Man.'

"Are you okay? Do you need medical attention?" the voice- Harry said worriedly to me. I couldn't look him straight into the face though without blinking a few times. "Pete, you need to focus, I'm gonna go see if I can go get some help."

I look at him for a few more seconds before putting my head down. When I do put my head down I see a dead Spider on the ground. 

It's was squash to death, or look to be.

'Poor guy. Spiders might be creepy and scary to most people because they have lots of legs and almost all are venomous – though the majority of species have venom too weak to cause issues in humans if their fangs can pierce our skin at all. It's natural to fear spiders, but in reality, Spiders kill most insects that invade your home. The really annoying ones.' I think to myself, as I go in depth about Spiders.

'Spiders truly are nature's pest control. They help keep flies, roaches, mosquitoes, stink bugs, and many other home invading species from ever getting inside. Spiders are also great for gardeners. Spiders help keep crops killing insects from ruining your tomatoes, squash, and other plants.' I thought to myself as I then started going in between focus and intrigued. 'Which is why I did a project on them, and a few other animals during school. I also like how Spider protects what it considers home.'

'Reminds me of Batman when he turns into a werewolf. It makes no sense for a bat inspired superhero to turn into a Werewolf instead of a Vampire at first glance. However, Batman is loyal to Gotham, and that Loyalty is the same as dogs feel for what they consider home to them. Gotham's guard dog. I guess another comparison is for another superhero. Spider-'