Part 8: Plans

Cafeteria

After the events in chemistry, and Tandy, I was in the cafeteria sitting with a group which consisted of myself, Harry, Gwen, and usually Eddie, but he graduated already.

'Tandy Bowen. What is her story? Is it Sivermane who would give her powers, or would it be like  Spider-man 2017 show? Wait was Silvermane the reason in Spider-man 2017 and the reason why she got the power? I should have watched the Cloak and Dagger show, or read the comics.' Before I could continue with my thoughts about the addict- I mean future Dagger.

"So Pete..." Harry spoke, I heard my name be called. I look towards Peter's- my friend with a curious look. From his facial expression, he seemed to be worried for me. Harry asked me a question concerned about me. "Why have you been acting so.... Not you?"

"I'm fine, Harr. Nothing to be worried about." I said nonchalantly, with a fake smile on my face. 'I just want to go back to my world and read about Cloak and Dagger stories or watch the TV show. Or even the cameos she had in other TV Shows like Ultimate Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2017.'

"Are you sure about that Peter?" Gwen spoke up as well, worried about my new attitude. Not surprising seeing that she truly cares for Peter. Gwen asked, more like questioned, next about my glasses next. "I also don't remember you wearing such big glasses?" 

"Yep, I'm sure I'm fine. So don't need to worry and the glasses are because I broke my last pair." I said, 'But honestly, I have no reason to be here besides the girls here and the allies I could make.'

'Honestly by lunch, I was wondering why Peter even bothered with school. He was smart enough to start college any time he wanted. But no! His aunt and uncle didn't want him to succeed in life, and wanted him to make friends who would sleep with the green goblin and the other became the Goblin and addict.'

Speaking of addicts, I then looked all around the cafeteria. I spotted Tandy and immediately moved my eyes anywhere else. 

'I deal with her when the time comes, but that time isn't now.'

I then look towards two other females who look vaguely familiar. 

'Is that Jessica Jones and Michelle Jones? I can't really tell from looks alone, every comic book charater style changes from artist to artist. From what I remember, Jessica was an adult and a PI. This could be the comic book version, then I won't know much about her. Except for finding kilgrave and beating him to a bloody pulp!' 

'Thoughts for later I suppose.'  Then spotting a certain Redhead. 'Mary Jane Watson.' 

'From memory, She is currently dating Flash, but I also believe she will be interested in me later. Whatever, I will deal with later I suppose.'

Suddenly, I felt like a chill going down my smile. Gwen must have spotted my look towards MJ and responded. "Hmph look at Mary Jane with the popular crowd and forget we even existed. Talk about shallow friendship."

'I know that she was just saying that, but even I couldn't stand the sight of them. All the positive feelings I had with MJ turned bitter quick.' 

'Wow, I'm talking like I was in high school and my crush just ditched me for my best friend. I know this isn't really me talking, but Peter's emotions as well. It still hurts to see them all together like that. Regardless if this is Peter or mine!' I quickly shook this feeling away. 

'I don't need them guiding my focus and mind though. Especially if they're Peter's feelings. I need to stay focused!' I then continued to survey until my eyes landed another redhead, Jean Gray. I made an excuse to my friends and waved bye, before going to pursue conservation with her once more.