Drive Me Insane

I. NAME

Peyton Walters

II. NICKNAME

Walt, Walters, Pey, & others

III. AGE (16- 19)

18

IV. SEXUALITY

Questioning

V. GENDER

Female

VI. PRONOUNS

She/Her

VII. DESCRIPTION

Tan, average height (5'7 1/2 {very protective of that half}) freckled, brown eyes, hair that's a little passed her shoulder and always dyed a random colour. She usually gets bored of the hair colour or length quickly so she dyes it and cuts it multiple times throughout the course of a few months.

Faceclaim & current hair colour

Past hair colour examples: (Couldn't find that same girl so I found someone who sorta looks like her-)

VII. PERSONALITY

Uptight, always has an earbud in, restless, antsy, in a constant state of annoyance and snarky-ness, tomboy but cares about fashion—not excessively, just is well dressed and stuff—suspicious of others, bored 24/7, will read messages and either ignores them purposely or just simply forgets, holds a mighty grudge. 

IX. POWERS: this can be transformations (hybrid) , enhanced abilities or whatever. (Do not be unreasonable) 

Force fields. When people annoy her/she doesn't want to socialize—pretty much all the time—she can just put up a force field.

X. LOVED ONES (at least two)

Wyatt Stevens (best friend, deceased), Alec Marshal (half-brother)

XI. LIKES

Silence, certain company, horror movies, introverts, tame people, sketching, dying & cutting her hair often, styling things, making things perfect, pop music (not overly happy or anything, just pop) melting into the shadows + being forgotten, baking, sports.

XII. DISLIKES

Quitters, extroverts, attention, attention-seekers, being a leader, public speaking, whining.

XIII. STRENGTHS

Drawing, Baking, melting into the shadows, unintentionally breaking rules, basketball. Has a photographic memory and therefore remembers everything even if she denies it.

XIV. WEAKNESS

Family, friends, if you bad talk someone she likes she gets overly protective, wont admit it but she's very loyal, her emotions show very quickly. She wont say anything about it but literally anyone can read her face and say "oh, she's sad." or pissed, or happy, or whatever.

XV. BACKSTORY ( this is needed )

At school she was part of the "jocks" crowd, basketball being mainly her sport. She usually filled her time with anything and everything; basketball, volleyball, baking, swimming, anything just to keep herself busy because she gets bored easily. 

Wyatt was her best friend but he was killed when he was seventeen and she was sixteen—so fairly recently—in a drunk driving accident. He wasn't driving, he was just riding his bike and a car hit him. Both died on contact, the driver and Wyatt because it was a three way collision, two cars and a bike. The one car swerved to avoid the drunk dude's car and hit the bike, then the drunk dude's car hit the other one, and only one person made it out alive.

She moved into a different town, and that person that survived talked with her a bit, Elsie Davis, and they're sorta friends but sorta not. Same age, go to the same school even. At first she kind of didn't want to talk to her because she didn't want reminders of Wyatt but eventually she came around.

Now she's just trying to survive life without her best friend, and also hoping she could get into a good college with a great basketball program.

Also her parents are divorced, dad gone with his new family and mother an alcoholic drug-y.

She doesnt really talk to her dad but she is close with her half brother who is just a couple months older than her. (Parents are dicorced because her father cheated and had a kid only a couple months before Peyton was born and her mother found out a couple years later.)

It was later revealed that her bff didnt die from a 'drunk driver'. Something they both saw was bad and they killed Wyatt, sending her theeats ever since but for some reason they didnt kill her... yet.

XVI. OTHER

Nothing

XVII. QUOTE(S)

"I don't do 'forgive and forget'. Only 'fix it or fuck off.'"

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

"I have mastered the art of tearing convention apart."

XVIII. TAGS ( at least three )

In the comments