~Neverwood Academy~

Name: Jessica Delroe 

Preferred Name/Nicknames: Jess, if anything

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Questioning

Pronouns: She/Her

Age: 16

Year: 3 (Journeyman)

Class: Stormer

Pet: A Turtle named Shelly

Face-claim (if any): 

Appearance: (in faceclaim)

Personality: A rich snob. She is kinda rude just for the sake of it and literally doesn't care about anyone else. However, if you somehow end up befriending her, she will still be her usual rude self but she would buy them stuff and be just a little nicer. She's not really very approachable and can be kind of seen as an airhead, judgmental too. 

Power Description: When she's upset a little cloud of a storm appears and she makes it very clear. Otherwise she just plays with the wind and water.

Background: Her family is very rich but also rude and judgmental so she was just kind of raised like that and raised thinking that that was okay. She is an only child so she was spoiled. She has good intentions deep down but she was raised in such a way that made her an entitled rich stereotype without really seeing anything bad with it.

Strength: Fashionable, blunt, straightforward, confident, tells it how it is

Weakness: Rude, not very friendly, not very bright either, isn't great at talking to people/making friends even through she wants to make friends, not very smart.

Likes: Fashion, shopping, being right.

Dislikes: Being told what to do, not having money, being embarrassed.

Hobbies: Shopping, designing/making clothes

Electives: Gymnastics, Meditation