SAMPLE

Riley and John Smith are standing beside the table that the Avengers are sitting at. One of them speaks.

"So what you are telling us is that your daughter has been kidnapped by your dead brother, Loki, you and your husband are aliens, and that you are half angel?"

"Well, Half angel half demon. Yes Captain..."

"Steve Rogers. I know that they are real, but....how can you be half of each?"

"Mom was being used as an angel vessel during pregnancy, and my possessed dad bled unto my mouth, giving me demon blood. But this isn't about me, it's about my daughter."

"She is human, three years old, blond curly hair, green eyes. Please she is our world." The Doctor stepped up to hold his wife's hand.

"My brother took little beast, of course I will help get her back." Thor stood.

"Always good to fight Loki. We're in." Clint and Natasha stood up together.

"That sonofa--frostgiant needs to be found." Tony Stark stood.

"I wouldn't normally agree with going after a god, but if we don't stop him now...who knows what he will do. I'm in." Doctor Banner also stood.

"Thank you. All of you." The parents gave eachother a small reassuring hug with tears of hope shimmering in their eyes.

------------------------

While the Avengers were making plans, so were the people that wanted Riley.

"Mr.Crowley. The girl is back on earth."

"Excellent. Send her a little welcome home package oh, and don't forget to clean up."

The Demon nodded and went to send a dozen of their best to retrieve the girl. Crowley spun around in his chair to find a man.

"Loki, lovely surprise. Why are you gracing the King of Hell with your presence?"

"I have given you what you want. Riley Smith. Walking Tesaract's worth of energy. All I ask for is my reward."

"Ah, but I don't have her yet. How can I know that she won't dissappear on me,hmm?"

"I have something of hers."

"Oh, a small trinket won't do. You need-what's that?"

At that time a small child peeked from behind Loki's legs.

"Where mama? You said we wer gonna see mama, uncle Loki."

"We will child, you just need to stay with Mr. Crowley until your mama comes to fetch you."

"You took her daughter. YOU IDIOT! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHE CAN DO? We are all going to be destroyed. No I'm not going to keep the kid."

"She will go to any length to get her baby back."

"Yes, and that length may mean Angel blood. She can snap her fingers and kill demons allready. No this is one deal that the risk beats reward too much. Jenks! Escort them out."

Crowley sat at his desk fiddling with a bone thinking of how close to death he was just having that kid in his office.

***

"Hello there, tell Raphael that I'm here will you?"

This time they were in an office in New York. The demons were afraid that she could kill them. Surely these winged apes will have more courage.

"Ah hello Loki. To what do I have the pleasure?"

"I would like a trade. I give you the greatest weapon this world has ever known, and you give me rule over the humans."

"What weapon?"

"Riley."

"So rule over the earth.... what about the souls?"

"You can have them. I have no need for them."

"So how are we going to attain her? We cannot just go in, what is the plan?"

"She will come to us. Come on out Hailey."

The child that was hiding in his robes stepped out.

"I want mama!"

"Shush, your mama will be here soon."

"No she won't. Have you no idea what a mother will do to protect her child? We are talking ultimate destruction. She may get so desperate to take demon blood. I will not risk my angels' lives for a tiny chance at her.No go somewhere else.