5. Loki's decision.

Loki's pov

I was sitting in my cell, reading some books that Riley had given me, when a man appeared inside. He wore a black Midgardian suit and had black hair and a small beard.

" 'Ello, my name is Crowley. Now if you would kindly tell me where I am I would be much obliged."

"Your in a maximum security cell under the palace in Asgaurd. How did you get here?"

"I was looking for a girl, very important, goes by Riley."

"What do you want with her?" I felt very protective of her. She tried to help me when I found out I was a frost giant. It turned out we are both monsters.

" A little buisiness deal, regarding the rule of earth."

"Midgard? You can rule Midgard?" I was taken aback by the fact that his eyes flickered red.

"I am the King of Hell, all I need to rule earth is a little....persuasion for Miss Riley to help."

"So your the Demon king she talked about? First you want her as your body guard now you want to rule earth?"

"Oh so my reputation precedes me. Then you know she won't help me out of the goodness of her hearts. Yes, we'll I don't want the actual earth or the humans, I want the souls. You get me the girl, you rule the humans, I get the souls."

"How are we going to get out of here? How did you even get here?"

"To answer the second, I used a spell to track the guy who tried to take Earth. You see, you took some of my demons and they got killed because the spell trapped them in the meatsuit. I was going to take a few fingers from him, but now that you know the girl...all is forgiven. " He smiled and spread his arms showing he was unarmed.

"And the first?" This guy had come to torture me. He snapped and we were standing outside the cell.

"So what'll it be? Freedom and the Earth, or I put you back in the cell?"

"What do I need to do?"

"Lure the girl to earth, give her a good reason to come on my side, sit back, relax, and rule the show."

"I know just how to do that." He handed me a broken bone.

"Take this and plunge it into the cell wall when you are ready to come to earth. I knocked the guards out for an hour, hurry."

He vanished in front of my eyes. I changed into my green and gold robes and flashed over to Riley's house. The room was small with a tiny girl sleeping in a little bed. I tapped her shoulder.

"Uncli Loki...why you away so long?" She was half asleep still. I had been in jail for two months, before that I was gone for six.

"I went travelling little flower."

"Where? The same momma goes?"

"No, I went to Midgard." I lifted her up on my shoulders.

"Where we going?"

"We are surprising momma with a vacation. You gotta be quiet. We will get everything ready, then she will come and we will have a huge party."

"Yay! Can Doctoh John come?"

"Sure kiddo, we gotta keep it secret though. Understand?"

"Yeah. Shhh." She put a finger to her lips and giggled a little.

We popped out the apartment and I trashed her room.

"That will give her a clue to how to find us."