2. consult the all father

We ran across the rainbow bridge and into the bifrost.

"Heimdal we need to find the little beast." Thor said with authority. "Loki has taken her. Can you see her?"

"I will look." He gazed into space, his golden eyes shimmering. "She is on Midgard. Loki is moving her around the country of eagles and stars...America?"

"Yeah, the United States of America...crap." I said as my fears were assured.

"What?" Heimdal did not know what I was, exactly.

"Nothing, just a lot of people there want me either on their side or dead."

"Well then ' crap' indeed. I am sorry to inform you that the Allfather has banned bifrost travel until Loki is recaptured."

"But he isn't on Asgaurd anymore! He is on earth, where we need to be. Come on, let's go speak with Odin."

They ran back to the palace and demanded entry to the throne.

"The Allfather is not receiving people at this time."

"But it's urgent!"
"My father will surely allow us in."
The guards weren't letting up. Ok my turn.
I walked up to them.

"Listen to me! MY DAUGHTER has just been kidnapped by Loki and if someone doesn't let us speak with the Allfather, then I'll go in by force." I smiled as they gripped their sword hilts.

"Ma'am we are under orders to allow no citizens into the palace."

I raised my hand and the guard were lifted against the oak doors.

"I said I would go in by force if I had to. Would you make me?" I flicked my eyes to solid purple. Why purple? I don't know after a few months they lightened to purple on their own.

"No ma'am. Please let us go." I released them and made them sleep.

"They will forget this and remember only that I flashed my eyes and they let us in." I never use my power to hurt anyone, just scare them a bit.

We continued running until we stumbled into the throne room.

Odin sat upon his golden throne, the semicircle behind him reminded me of a banana.

"I told my guards not to let anyone in. Even my son. Get out."

"Not gonna happen, you know why? Because we have important information on Loki's wearabouts." John started talking."

"How?"

"Heimdal. We went to him to find young Hailey. Loki took her from her bedroom and took her to the one place that her mom couldn't go. Earth. So here's the thing you grant us permission to go to earth, find Hailey, and capture Loki, or we leave anyways to do the same thing."

"You will not go. With Loki gone who knows how long it will be until whoever broke him out will attack. We will need every man. And as for you leaving, the Bifrost is the way out. Except for a few secret rips in the Bifrost that is."

"Oh you never know, there is always a trick up my sleeve." John undid his shirt cuff and I rolled my gown sleeve up to reveal our vortex manipulators. We both punched in coordinates for our apartments.

"Hold on to my wrist." I told Thor before we disappeared.

***

We arrived in the living room and Thor was dazed.

"That was unpleasant."

"Yeah first time's usually don't poop for a week after the first jump." I commented as I gathered clothes and supplies in a bag.

"We are leaving with those bracelets?"

"Yup." I said as I packed some elvish chain mail. Now for Hailey's stuff. I put a couple of outfits and her favorite doll in a side pocket of the duffel. The last things I grabbed were 'hunting' supplies.

"Hey honey you got everything?" John asked as he popped into the bedroom.

"Almost, salt, bullets, knife, salt, salt shells, lighter, holy water, holy oil, and sawed-off. Yup about-aah. Owch holy water spilt little."
I rubbed the small burn on my wrist and grabbed an old journal.
"And book of protection signs. Can't forget that. Ok I'm done."

"Allright, Thor grab miojnir and we will get going."

Thor stretched his arm and the Hammer flew through the door (literally through) and into his palm.

"Let's try Kansas City."
I said punching in coordinates.

"Ready. Thor grab hold." John affirmed.

"Go." We pushed the button and arrived on Earth.