CHAPTER 2 - MY BOYFRIEND

"Mom don't put it like that its sounds like I'm breaking up with him." Ayan was clearly hurt and pissed off.

"Well now do you realize how he might have felt after what you just said"
she knows what Akk meant for Ayaan and she always loved and accepted Akk. Why wouldn't she though because Akk was the person made Ayan smile again after his uncle's death. She would never want those kids to breakup.

"I know mom but don't forget that it's his choice to say here. I tried so hard to convince him to study with me in abroad you also said you will cover all the expenses" Ayan was upset ever since Akk said he won't be going to abroad with Ayan.

"And going abroad is your choice Ayan, and I know you both love each other but in order to stay together you should learn to respect each other's choice too. he was staying by your side for 24/7 these days and trying to cheer you up because he knows you are upset about him not going US with you. And Akk is an independent boy, he may not want to be burden to us."

"But he is not a burden..." Ayan's reply was fast as he badly wants to confirm something.
"I know dear, Akk is family but you do know that he doesn't even want to bother his parents either that's why he applied for a scholarship and decided to stay at campus dorms."

Ayans mom wanted him to understand Akk's point of view a little more. Ever since Ayan introduced Akk to her she always watched him close. And as time flied Akk became her family as well.

Breakfast table was a little awkward but that didn't last long after Ayan's mom said today's breakfast was cooked by Akk his own. At first Ayan was surprised to see today's menu as everything was his
favorites usually it's not how it is as Akk is Ayan's mom's favorite son it was obvious in dining tables.

Ayan even tried to crack a jock on how favoritism was gone but only then the mother spoke about the cook. Now Ayan was happy like there was no tomorrow but he felt guilt and sad too as he was leaving today.

Now when looking back for these past days Akk was doing everything what Ayan ever wanted. they even went to concerts which is not really Akk's thing because it was too loud for his taste.

As Ayan was upset about Akk's decision there was something he missed and that was the part that Akk is going to be alone too, he is going to miss Ayan too, And Ayan was not the only one who is at lose.

Night- at the airport it was almost the time for Ayan's flight. To say bye to him all of their friend's khan, tua, wat and namo was there although Akk's parents couldn't make it they bid farewell Ayan through phone. There was mixed emotions Ayan's mom was fling with him too to she will be back in once he is all settled down.

Ayan said bye to everyone and hugged them.
As he was going to hug tua, khan interfered and spoke
"You should cling to your boyfriend not with my boyfriend" classic khan. But it made everyone laugh tua still hugged Ayaan though.

Ayan replied khan while saying "you can trust tua with me khan and he is not made of sand either. One more thing that I have a handsome boyfriend who loves me so much who I won't ever want to lose."
It made Akk blush really hard even his ears turned red.

"You are crazy" Akk said while trying to hide his shyness.
Ayan's reply was cheesier "I'm crazy... in love with you"
No one could say anything. But Ayan spoke again this time to his friends
"Akk is smart but he doesn't know if someone is hitting on him or not just watch that for me."

And as it was time Ayan walked towards the gate. Suddenly Akk hold his hand and turned him. Before Ayan could say anything Akk hugged Ayan and spoke
"I love you and only you, shortstop".

Then he planted a soft kiss on Ayan's forehead and hands a tiny box to then said "I will wait for you here just chase your dreams". As it was final call Ayan rashly run to the gate and before disappearing he waved his hands and looked back with tears in his eyes.

It was clear that he didn't want to part with his boyfriend.