BONUS 1- REVENGE

Months later....

Akk woke up, after freshen up he went to kitchen there was ayan standing beside kitchen counter on his tshirt and boxer.

"Are you seducing me? My love" Akk said but ayan didn't react at all he took toast and orange juice and went to dinning table as if akk was invisible. Akk followed ayan sat next to him and stared at him to gat a response but ayan was not bothered at all. Akk took one tosted bread from ayan's plate and took a bite.
And he gently leaned to ayan's shoulder and rested his hed and stared at ayan's face with puppy eyes. Ayan finished his breakfast and rushed to kitchen which made akk tremble.

"Ayi... Are you serious? Why are you ignoring me? Is it because I was rough.. " Before akk cold finish his sentence a spoon flew towards him. "Ohchhh... That hurts.... Do you want to be a widow?" Akk asked

"Oh people like you won't die easily! " Ayi made a sarcastic remark to which akk said "oh come on every one knows that you are the devil here."

"Before marriage I looked cute to you know I'm devil. Good way to go Mr. Husband" Ayan was shooting bullets by his eyes. Akk went close to ayan and wrapped his hands around ayan's waist ayan tried to push akk away but eventually gave up.

"You are the cutest, sexist, prettiest and devilish person I have ever met. And I won't change anything about you. Because I love the ayan in front of me more than anyone or anything in the world." Ayan didn't say anything but he was more calmed down now and he hugged akk back with out realising. Akk again spoke." Now can you please tell me why are you mad?"

"Because you are leaving me" Ayan said in a cute way which made akk's heart skip a beat. "Don't make it sound like I'm leaving for forever it's just a week and it's a business trip. Moreover you are not free either don't you have a band performance or something? So let's not sulk anymore please... " As soon akk said this ayan couldn't say anything further but he murmured "that's the problem"

Remaining days passed like usual but ayan was a bit more sensitive during these days. If only he could give birth everyone might be sure that these were pregnancy symptoms. Then when the time came akk left for his business trip and ayan also became busy doing his stuff.

It was the weekend and the day of the concert some of the gen Z bands were performing and ayan had composed few songs for them which were lined up for todays performance. And although it's been years but he was also going to seeing on song today that was a surprise for akk though but his plan failed even before executing as akk forgot about ayan's show and scheduled a business trip. That was the reason why ayan was annoyed for this whole time.

It's ayan's turn now. He went to stage and took the guitar before singing he said "well it's been a while I have sang on stage but I had put a lot of effort for this because it was supposed to be a gift to my better half. I wanted to be the one to prupose marriage but he beated me in it. So I wrote this song to say how special he is to me. So a song for every special one in our life..."

"It was a Monday morning
When you crashed into me
You were clouded... But
You showed me rainbow
You weren't perfect... But
You taught me to be brave
I wanna walk with you
Till end of the world"

As he finished his song lights turned on and saw a beautiful sight in front of him which made his heart beat faster.

Akk walked towards him with a bouquet of sunflowers and stood in front of the stage

Akk walked towards him with a bouquet of sunflowers and stood in front of the stage. Ayan didn't waste any second he jumped into akk's embrace. Ayan wrapped his hands around akk's neck and his legs around akk's waiste akk supported ayan and hold his thighs.

"You know you have become mean" Ayan said. "You are the one to say. Don't you remember my first birthday we celebrated together? " (*our skyy2) after hearing akk, ayan chuckled. Then akk placed a soft kiss on ayan's neck and said "will you accept these flowers and go on a date with me? "

Ayan's expression changed he step down and stood in front of akk looking into his eyes and said "well I will accept your flowers because they are pretty" Akk then asked "what about the date? "
Ayan took a step closer towards akk and said in a low voice "that have to be postponed for now" Akk had confused expression on his face then ayan leaned towards akk and whispered in his ears "you have been acting naughty so I have to tame you before we go on a date"

Akk's ears turned red he tried to hide his shyness and broke eye contact. Meanwhile ayan took flowers from akk and he hold akk's hand with his other hand and ran out. It was as they were eloping.

Authors note:

Do you have any scenarios in your mind were you wanna see akk and ayan? If you have any then comment down maybe I can develop it and write as next bonus chapter. What do you think...

And I wrote those lyrics I hope it's not weird...