CHAPTER18- EVENTFUL DAY

Ayan was completely drunk and drooling all over akk's shoulder. Akk took a cab and reached home. He laid ayan on bed and gave a sponge bath to ayan and changed his clothes. The shortone was steel sleeping. Akk gently placed his right hand on ayan's cheek which made ayan smile in his sleep. He looked like a tiny little baby clinging to akk's hand.

Akk knew tomorrow is going to be eventful and strangely he wasn't afraid this time. He will do anything to keep ayan safe and happy. Coming out to his colleagues like that was never in his plans in fact he was doing everything to complete his internship quietly. But he didn't regretted what happened today not for a single moment because the one sleeping in his arms right now is his entire world and that what all mattered.

Akk woke up early and went to office as usual. Akk entered to his office building while holding his bag string tightly he was determined he won't let Bob walk over him he was ready to fight back and for an intern it might not be easy it might be a scar on his professional life but this time he won't give up. But then again he had a plan b if it's get out of hand or they bring any harm to ayan akk was prepared to resign if he had to leave he will do that with honor.

It was already noon when ayan woke up. His head was splitting up with pain hang over is not easy to handle. First he didn't remember how he got home the last thing he remember is he was drinking at the bar restaurant yesterday, Suddenly glimpses of yesterday night came like a wave of wind brushing his memories. But still the last thing he remembered was akk coming to his rescue. That when he felt more confused.

What was akk doing there? He said he would be attending team dinner... Then was his colleagues was there to? What did I did exactly? Did I messed up? Is akk angry?

He had a lot of questions. He searched his place for akk but he couldn't find him that's when he noticed it was already noon. He tried really hard to remember further but failed then his eyes stuck on something it was hang over soup and there was a note by the pot.

Don't forget to reheat it before you drink. Let's talk when I get back home.

Ayan spend next few hours over thinking about all Possiblities. His mid kept wondering so he decided to wait for akk. It was past 8pm when akk came back ayan was sitting on the living room couch. Aa soon akk entered ayan jumped on from couch but he couldn't bring himself to ask anything he tried to read akk's expression but that was no use.

"Why are you looking all pale? Did you catch fever?" Akk said and forwarded his hand to check temperature. Ayan took akk's hand from his forehead and holded it tightly "what happened yesterday? How come you were there? I didn't cause any trouble right?" Ayan blurted out his worries.

"Well nothing much... You just went on stage and declared your love for me." Ayan was shocked to hear and was confused then akk continued "Oh you even asked me to make you pregnant because you wanted to marry me"

Upon hearing it ayan realaised akk was teasing him. "Akk..... I'm worried stop teasing me and answer me correctly."

With a smile akk replaid "I can't help it my boyfriend is so cute." And then he explained everything he even said that what happened on date night was not because he was not ready to disclose their relationship it was because his senior is a homophobic and a bully. Akk explained everything what happened from day one to last night he did let out the part where he didn't opposed when ayan called him his wife yesterday.

"Why didn't you tell me anything earlier? You had to face all those things and I didn't even knew.... " Ayan said sadly. "I know you would say this that's why I kept everything to myself. I didn't told anyone about these things because I don't want to see you worrying about me. And please don't blame yourself. I went through everything because a part of me choose to do that. " Akk tried to comfort ayan.

"Then what now? Did you resign?" Ayan asked curiously. "No.. Actually when I reached there today I noticed there were a lot of chaos and when I enquired about it I got to knew that management had a sudden displinary action against Bob. It was said that there were some employees investigating about this for over some time now. They even took my statement today morning. I heard almost everyone gave statements against him. And... It's not official yet but I think he is going to get fired but for now he is suspended and under investigation. " Ayan carefully listened to akk's words.

"I really wanna punch him in his face." Ayan was furious after hearing everything. "Oh... My shortstop is so scary when he is angry... " Akk laughed.
"Oh you have no idea. If you keep any secrets from me in the future I, Ayan Sukkhapisit will personally bring hell to you. My beloved boyfriend." When ayan said it it was obvious it was not a joke to take lightly.

"Yesterday I gave you all princess treatment and today your threatening me. Way to go Mr. Ayan Sukkhapisit" Akk said and pouted. As if he was hurt. He tried his best to be a dramatic boyfriend.

"Good boy, I think I will have to reward you now." Ayan said and pulled akk towards him by collar and kissed. When they were out of breath they parted their lips. "This wasn't enough... " Akk said flirtatiously.

"Then let's go to our room." After hearing this from ayan akk lifted him and carried him to their room.

Authors note:

Sorry for updating late. I always try my best to update with in 3 days but it's already past 4 this time. But I hope you will understand and please keep supporting me. 💜

And just out of curiosity are you guys currently single or in a committed relationship with an other person (I mean not to bl/actors etc) . If you feel like sharing then comment down.

If you feel like I'm over stepping my boundaries then sorry.