CHAPTER10- CHANGE

Two years later...

As the saying goes change is the only constant thing.

The boys are now in their senior year. The trio of akk, kan and wat is gone for long now there are other members in their friends group.

Namo, who always put efforts to be friends with akk and others is now one of them. But he still didn't succeeded to find a lover for himself.

Wat, he believes he should spend his time on study rather than a relationship so he choose to stay single. In the past he had gone through a lot, as his parents didn't want him to study film. But finally when he have their support all he wanna do is prove his decision.

Kan had always been an extrovert and acted on impuls now had a 180 degree change. Although he is still the same to his friends but it's not wrong to say he got matured as his relationship with thua  progressed.

Thua, well he is still dating kan but he is now more expressive about his feelings and thoughts. Thua used to hold his thoughts in himself in the past but living together with kan had a positive change in both of them for their own good.

When kan and thua started to live together two years ago everyone was convinced that they will eventually breakup. But at the end everything worked out well. And it's not like there friends would let them break up so easily  especially when they knew how much the couple love each other.

Mes who joined them in there second year of university is now in that friends group too. When he joined he didn't interacted with anyone other than akk , (he still clings to him though) now he is more open to people as he got a lot better now. At initial stage he got at everyones nerve because he only hang out with akk and to be with him akk had to bail on the guys which they didn't appreciated at all.

And as for akk he moved off campus and now living in condo near university. As he is a senior and university moon of his year he is now in charge of this year's moon and star competition along with other student representatives which includes wat too.

Akk and mes had got pretty close during past years, as mes was only comfortable with akk, when he came back to university they always sticked together.
Around the vacation of sophomore year akk came out to mes about ayan, that was the time when mes and the others started to interact too.

Mes had always heard about ayan although he never saw him. They didn't even  greeted each other not even for once but they were part of same group and participants of a group chat too.

Mes noticed that akk always spoked about ayan but he never thought they would be in a relationship as akk and ayan Bickered  alot even on the phone. Although mes didn't know why they fought he always noticed that. so when Akk came out about his relationship mes was quite surprised.

Akk took his time so that he wasn't sure how mes will take it because being a gay is not something welcomed by everyone in this society. But akk told mes about it because he didn't want to hide it as ayan was a part of him.

Akk was worried maybe mes won't take it as his other friends did but mes was supportive. And their relationship didn't change at all. Seeing the closeness of akk and P'mes the guys even had a little argument as they thought akk was cheating on ayan but at the end that only made them closer to mes.

For ayan he didn't vist Thailand at all not even for ones and akk couldn't go to him either. When ever anyone asked about it ayan always said that he was busy and had a tone of work to do.

As everything changed akk and ayan's relationship also changed. At first they maintained their arrangements and tried to stay in touch with each other but as the time went on it only became harder for them.

Although they always used to bicker eventually it become more and more intense. According to akk, ayan behaves like a pregnant woman who's mood you can never predict. And as for ayan he is quite sure the reason why they fight is because of akk.

But truth to be said it's more like as time passed their insecurities started to kicked in. And they have been in a long distance relationship for three years. They were just kids when they got together but now they are almost university graduates now.

As no one can stope time from passing everything will come to an end one day no matter what you do.

Wat who's department is two blocks away from akk's came all the way to business administration dept building to find akk as they had a meeting with freshers who are participating in this year's moon and star competition. As he entered in a partially empty class room he found his friends kan,namo and mes sitting there. When wat didn't found akk among them he asked about it. Even before completing his sentence akk who was on his phone reached out to his friends.
"Wat why are you here? "

Wat who was already irritated spoke "maybe you weren't so busy speaking to ayan and answered my calls I wouldn't have to came all the way here...It's so tiring! "

"Wat! Don't you know me and ayan are not talking to each other anymore? How many times do I have to say this" Akk stated with a straight face.

"Sorry    I thoug... " Before wat could say anything akk again spoke
"I didn't wanted to lash out at you I'm sorry"

"It's okay akk we know you are not mentally stable after ayan dumped you" Namo said with out wasting any time.

"Shut up you *****  you wanna die? " Akk said while raping his hand around Namo's neck in a way as if he was going to choke namo. But as it was getting late for the meeting wat and akk went out.

Authors note:

I wanted to do a time jump. So I wrote the first part of this chapter to explain how the lives of characters was in the time which I skipped and the second half (the part which is not in italics) is where I gonna continue this story.
Hope you will understand.
....Feel free to comment💜