CHAPTER9- STUPID OR SPECIAL

"Akk... "

As someone called akk's name everyone stopped and looked towards the direction were the voice came from.
Ayan who was on the phone was also curious but as the bell rang akk had to end the call.

Ayan felt uneasy. It was already night in the US but he found himself struggling to sleep. He had this weird feeling but couldn't put it into words. He didn't know why he had a rush of those feelings, was it because akk hang up like that? No it can't be he had a reason. Akk was already in his class room and ayan did hear the bell on phone. Maybe it's that voice, which he don't recognize but it can be akk's university friend right? They don't have to know everyone from each other's life.

Maybe it's just like he didn't want to admit that akk and his world are now different.

After akk visited ayan in US their relationship took a turn for better. They shared their schedule with each other before head so that they can call each other without interrupting their studies and work. They even made sure both includes a time for each other on their day to day schedule. And everything seemed working but now when ayan had to face reality check he was disturbed.

He didn't realize but he waited for akk's call he hoped atleast to get a text although he knew very well akk was in class and it's not possible.

Next day ayan went to university with ping. Ping was talking nonstop as usual but ayan seemed deep in his own thoughts. Ping even smacked ayan's head to get him back to reality. But when ping showed his concern ayan brushed it off saying everything is fine. And even if ayan wanted to say anything what can he possibly say because he himself is not know what is bothering him.

But when ping said he will ask akk about it ayan snapped out of his thought and said. "People will think he is your boyfriend if you say his name one more time. You have been talking about him ever since his last visit. "

"Are you jealous? But don't worry I have no intension of stealing my best friends man. " Ping said emphasising on the world jealous.

"Hi! I'm not like you silly. I don't get jealous." As he finished his sentence his phone rang. With out even checking the caller id he answered at it's first ring.

Ayan : Akk...do you have a death wish?

Akk : here goes he again. what did I do wrong now?

Ayan : you... You.. Y..You didn't call me yesterday.

Akk : ayi seriously? By the time I finish my classes it would have been past midnight in US.

Ayan : you were supposed to call me earlier today.

(US and Thailand have 12 hrs time difference)

Akk : I'm sorry I lost track of time I just saw my phone and realised it. But I called you without wasting a second.

Ayan : what do you mean by that? It's already past your curfew aren't you at your dorm?

Akk : no, I'm at.. ..

Ayan : are you at kan's? Why are you out so late?

Akk : will you listen? I'm not at kan's as it's now kan and thua's place I don't want to listen to them all night. Yuk... I was helping a friend to unpack and settle in his new apartment so I lost time.

Ayan : so...mm...w..who is this FRIEND of yours?

Akk : it's P'mes.