six'

Leilani Marie Johnson
23
November 2022

*CONTINUATION
_____________________________

It was later on in the night and the adults all left with their grandchildren leaving us young adults and the older kids. They were chilling on the other say of the backyard and we allowed them to drink just this once since all of them already smoked. They were in the age ranges of 16-18 so we made agreed to let them atleast just for tonight.

I was laying on Isaiah's chest as his hand was snaked around my waist while he smoked his blunt. Everyone was either drunk or high off they ass but I was chilling. We were having our own conversation while still listening to the conversation that was being held.

"Ma Ari's asking if she can sleep over tonight" Kamari walked over and stood infront of me before sitting on my lap making me chuckle. He always does this when he wants something.

"You is too big dawg" Isaiah shook his head before playfully pushing Kamari off of me. I sighed already knowing this was going to turn into an argument cause this was an everyday thing. They always arguing over me.

"Anyways....can she?" He asked when they were finally done bickering.

"I wasn't going to let her go home with alcohol in her system anyways but call her over here why she didn't come ask me herself" I asked him and he shrugged. I tapped for him to get off of me before standing up with him.

We walked over towards where they were sitting before he called her over and we walked into the house where it was more quiet. I got my phone out my pocket and went to her moms contact before calling her. I listened to it ring before she answered.

"Hey Lani baby how you doing" she spoke onse the call connected.

"Hi Alina I'm doing good. I just wanted to find out if it was okay if Ari stayed the night with us. My cousins are all over here and they asked if they can sleep over so I just wanted to hear if you were okay with it first" I came up with a quick lie even though it wasn't all a lie cause we were all definitely sleeping at Jah's house tonight.

"Yeah it's no problem. I trust you guys and I know she's safe over there so it's not a problem" she said. We spoke a little more on the phone before we hung up and I turned to Kamari and Ari who were geeked asf.

"Thank you Ma" They thanked me making me nod my head as they walked back outside. I walked into the kitchen to get a water bottle cause I was definitely done drinking for the night. I felt arms wrap around waist and someone lay their neck in my neck.

I already knew who it was from the kisses being placed on my neck and the scent of the weed and cologne combination. I smiled tilting my head to the side before turning around to face him.

"You love kissing and touching on me" I joked as he leaned back on the counter pulling me in between his legs while his hands rested on my waist.

"Sure do" he spoke making me laugh at how he said it with a straight face. He stared at me making me turn my face away from him smiling.

"You have a pretty ass smile" he spoke again. At this point I couldn't stop smiling so he started laughing making me laugh. Okay so I will say that I smoked a lil tonight and had some Casamigos so I'm off it too but not too much.

"Thank you Bookiebutt" I spoke once we calmed down making him grin. I knew he liked my name he just doesn't like me calling him it infront of everyone.

He was staring into my soul while I stood infront of him getting nervous under his stare. 'Jacquees All You Need' was playing loudly throughout the house and backyard.