twenty six'

Kamari Malachi Bryant
17
June 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think they heard us?" Ari asked as we walked out of the steamy bathroom and into the room we were sleeping in.

"Nah, they left this mornin'" I said watching as she laid down on her back. I grabbed a pair of my briefs and slid it on before applying deodorant and lotion.

Once I was done, I walked over to the bed with coco butter and tissue oil before removing the towel from around her naked body while she just watched me.

I applied the cream and tissue oil on my hands before rubbing it in and placing my hands on her round 4 month belly, rubbing it in slow, small circles.

"That feels so good" she said after a while. Once everything was rubbed in, I leaned down and softly pecked her lips a few times before standing up straight.

"Cm'on mama" I spoke pulling her up by her arms before picking her up as she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"We just gone ignore the fact that my bare coochie is rubbing on yo stomach" she chuckled making me bust out laughing.

"Girl, you better stop" I spoke once my laughter died down. I helped her get dressed before we walked out of the room and made our way downstairs where everyone else was.

"Good morning love birds" Ma spoke eyeing us making me shake my head as Ari's face flushed in embarrassment, walking to hide behind me.

"Leave them alone. You should be the last one talking" Tt Kae squinted her eyes at ma making Da mush her head before they full on started fighting while Ma and Uncle Jah just watched them unfazed.

"Ya'll not gone stop them?" I looked at them and they shook their heads. Ma passed us our plates as we sat down at the island before calling Ej and Zari into the kitchen.

"Don't touch me nigga" Tt Kae pushed Da away as the both of them breathed heavily.

"You touched me brat" he mushed her head forward as she walked away making her turn around and buck at him while he just stared at her with a bored expression.

"Yea no. Ya'll not right up 'dere" I stood up with my plate before grabbing Ari's hand, walking out of the kitchen towards the outside area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isaiah Amiri Brown
24
June 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We the same age now, so you can't tell me what to do no more" Lani spoke while we laid out on the couch that was right next to the slide, with her on my chest and her hand rubbing the side of my face.

"Only fa' like a month then I'm back to being older than you luh girl" I chuckled rubbing her back as I glanced up watching Azariah once she yelled my name to watch her slide down into the water where Ari and Mari were waiting for them.

I looked back down at Lani just staring at her, admiring her facial features. From her pretty, smooth skin to her perfectly arched eyebrows all the way down to her pink, plump lips.

I guess she must've felt me staring at her so she looked up at me making me smile as she returned it.

"You kno' I love you right mama?" I asked her as she  slowly nodded her head yes while still staring at me as my eyes drifted between her eyes and lips.

"Yes...and I love you too" she spoke making me look at her before leaning down to softly peck her lips. I pulled away before staring back at her face.