Twenty Nine'

Isaiah Amiri Brown
24
July 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm not arguing wit' you Leilani" I shook my head, standing up from the side of the bed to walk out of the room.

"Neither am I. Why are you just assuming that I'm arguing?" she asked making me stop from walking out of the room to turn and look at her, seeing her face was scrunched up.

"Cus' you is not listening to what I'm saying. You jus' be ready ta' talk without listening." I spoke with my hands as she just looked at me before rolling her eyes.

"Whatever Isaiah." She waved me off making me shake my head and walk out of the room. I walked downstairs just as a knock sounded off on the door making me walk towards it. I opened the door seeing the food had came making me pick it up before closing the door with my foot.

"Hi dada" "wassup da" i watched as Azariah and Kamari came downstairs making me smile. I placed the food on the counter before looking down at Azariah who was reaching up for me to pick her up.

"Wassup my lil bastards" I spoke making Toota smack his lips as he ate fries out of the bag before looking at me.

"Only bastard hea' is you" he mumbled making me snap my head towards him as he took his food out of the bag before popping a fry in his mouth while staring at me.

"Boy if you don't" I bucked at him as he grabbed his food and ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs while laughing making me shake my head.

"You wan' watch a movie mama?" I asked Pookie and she nodded her head with a smile.

"Can we watch Moana please Da?" She asked making me nod my head. Lord knows we watched that movie over a million times but anything my baby wants, she gets.

"Ight, go put it on I'll be right back" I spoke and she nodded before running to the living room as I watched her. I grabbed my other big baby's food before walking upstairs to hand it to her. I might be slightly mad at her right now, but she still my baby.

I opened the door seeing her laying in bed scrolling on her phone while the TV played that baddies shit. I watched as she looked at me before sitting up while I handed her the food. She took it, thanking me lowly before I leaned down to place a kiss on the side of her head.

"Where you going?" I heard her ask as I closed the door making me open it back slightly before answering.

"To watch Moana with Zari" I spoke before closing the door, not giving her a chance to reply. Leilani don't like to be wrong. She always feels like she right and sometimes that causes little disagreements between us.

We had a disagreement earlier cause she swear I was entertaining the lady at the store earlier who was flirting wit' me. At first I was just being respectful cause I was raised and taught to not disrespect woman but when I realized what the girl was doing, I let it be known that I was in a happy relationship with my girl and that I was damn near married.

After I told her that, I walked away and went to find Leilani who was watching the whole interaction but couldn't hear what was being said so now she swore that cause I was slightly smiling in the beginning, that I was flirting with the damn girl.

She had an attitude ever since we got back and has been rude to me the entire time so I asked her about it and it turned into an argument until I just walked out of the room.

"Ight, press play princess" I plopped on the couch next to her after I came back with both of our food. She crawled towards me and sat in my lap before taking her food and eating it while I did the same.