Thirty-Four

Leilani Marie Johnson
24
August 2023
Continuation
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you fa' dinner baby" Isaiah spoke as we just got done washing and drying the dishes. I smiled puckering my lips and he leaned down and kissed me.

"Ight na' ya'll ca' do 'det shit later, I'm tryna find out the gender of my grandbaby" My dad said making us pull away and I chuckled seeing my brother walking in with a highly pregnant Kae behind him. She was 8 months pregnant and only had 1 more month to go.

Ari is currently 7 months pregnant and had 2 more to go leaving me at 4 months with 5 more months to go. 3 pregnant women together all the time ain't gone work out too well.

"Okay, I made cupcakes and the gender is in the middle. Everyone take a bite on 3" I spoke as I set my camera up to where all of us were in it before walking over to stand next to Isaiah.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"It's a boyyy!!" We yelled as all of them gasped.

I watched as they took bites and Toota as well as Jah immediately started yelling and jumping around yelling "lesssgooo" making Isaiah and I laugh.

"I'm so happy for you my baby" I looked at my mom who's eyes brimmed with tears making me immediately tear up. She pulled me into her arms and I hugged her back while we both cried.

"Thank you mommy" I chuckled as we pulled away and she placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Too many fucking pregnant women" My daddy sighed making me look up to see Ari and Kae crying too as Toota busted out laughing along with Jah and Isaiah and I shook my head.

"Congratulations mí amor" Saiah's mom hugged me as I smiled and hugged her back. Everyone else continued to congratulate us and we continued to sit around and converse, played a game of uno until everyone decided to go home.

"Zari, cm'on bath time mama" Saiah snapped his fingers once she tried to run back and play with her toys. I watched as she sighed before walking to her room with him following behind her. I finished wiping the counters down before turning the lights off and making my way upstairs.

I walked into our room and walked into our closet. I picked out some silk pajamas that showed my belly alittle before stripping from my current clothes and throwing my pajamas on.

Since I already took a shower earlier before everyone came over, I didn't see the need to take another one. I walked into our bathroom and quickly did my night routine before turning the lights off and making my way out of our room.

I walked down the hall and stopped infront of Toota's room door hearing giggles behind it before laying soft knocks on it.

"Come in" I heard him yell before I opened the door and peeked my head in seeing him hovering over her while attacking her feet with tickles. I chuckled as she kicked her feet while hysterically laughing, trying to get away from him.

"M-maaaa help meeeeeee!" She yelled laughing making me shake my head as I walked towards the neatly made bed and sat down with my back against the headboard.

I watched as they played as I smiled, occasionally laughing with them as he continued to tickle her while she laughed uncontrollably trying to get away from him.

"Hey! Be careful of her belly, papa" I sat up when they started getting a little too rough and he paused glancing up at me then quickly looking back at her with a look of concern as she laid there breathing heavily.