Forty-One

Leilani Marie Johnson
24
September 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight mommy" I heard Azariah's voice making me turn around from washing the dishes to see her walking up to me while rubbing her eyes.

"You about to sleep, what's the time?" I dried my hands before picking her up and placing her on the counter. I could barely pick my baby up cause of my round belly that kept growing each day.

"It's 9:30, she already 30 minutes late cause she wanna yap her whole night routine through" Isaiah chuckled while standing in the kitchen doorway making me laugh.

"Alright Angel, don't forget to pray with Da before you sleep okay?" I spoke to her as she nodded her head with a slight smile on her face making me hug her and place kisses all over her face as she giggled.

"Goodnight Pookie, mommy loves you so so so much." She spoke in between kisses before pulling away to look at her.

"I love you too mommy" she spoke as I let her down from the counter before she ran towards Isaiah and they started making their journey back upstairs while I finished doing the dishes and wiping down the counters.

"Comin' in late from work, you better put that woman first" I sung lowly to Jaheim Put The Woman First that was playing throughout the kitchen while I scrolled through my phone.

"Ouuu this my jam" I smiled when Boyz ll Men I'll Make Love To You started playing making me stand up and place my phone on the counter to go live.

I've been taking a lil breaky break from social media cause of everything happening with my brother and also we've just been preparing to have this baby even though we're like 4 months away, thats still another addition to the family and another broke bestie in our home.

"Heyy bestiessss" I smiled into the camera as the views and comments started growing. I started reading the comments before laughing at them.

@drayaaa.a
Girl don't "hey besties" us. Where you been?😭

@Laylah.maury
Why you abandon us like that?😪

@lani&saiah.fanpage
We missed ya'll miss gworrlll😝

"Talking 'bout some abandoning ya'll" I bust out laughing before I continued to read more comments.

"Nah but I missed ya'll too. I'm gone drop for ya'll soon but there was just alot going on in my personal life so I took a lil breaky break and focused more on that" I spoke before looking down to read more of the comments.

🎶I'll make love to you
Like you want me to
And I'll hold you tight
Baby all through the night
I'll make love to you
When you want me to
And I will not let go
'Til you tell me to🎶

"Ouuu ya'll, this my mf jam" I spoke after singing that part of the song. I looked back into the camera and read the comments.

"I know one of ya'll mfs screen recording this shit. Send it to me too" I stuck my tongue out, not feeling Isaiah's presence behind me until I read the comments making me whip my head around so quick.

"Don't do that" I mugged him while he chuckled and leaned off the wall before walking over towards me and getting behind me before burying my face in my neck, placing soft kisses on it.

"Why you over hea' talking to these baldheads" he asked before looking up and reading the comment's making me chuckle.

"Don't do them" I spoke before reading the comments as they started cutting him tf up making me bust out laughing.