thirteen'

Leilani Marie Johnson
23
March 2023
_______________________________

"You said you want me to vlog today and start a YouTube channel?" I read the comments on my live as I got ready in my bathroom.

"...alright I'll vlog, I already have a YouTube channel but I don't be posting so ya'll go run up the subscribers to 100k and I'll post the vlog. I'll pin the name in the comments" I said as I tied the two front pieces of my hair into buns.

I did a half up, half down but with straight hair and two buns with curls at the back.

Where are you going?😍

"Oh I'm going to the mall to get a few things" I spoke grabbing the phone once I was done putting everything up. I walked into my room seeing Saiah standing in the mirror at my vanity putting his chain on.

"What" he smirked looking up at me through the mirror once he caught me staring. I smiled before shaking my head while walking to my closet to get my shoes. I was wearing a short black jumpsuit with my white Nike socks and I was gonna pair my white AF1 with it.

I'm trippin' ?😭
^nah twin, I heard it too.🤣
Lani who was 'det?👀

I laughed shaking my head as I walked out of my closet with my shoes in my hand. I sat on my bed slipping my shoes onto my feet before going to my vanity to clip on my jewelry.

"Can you help me please" I looked up at Saiah who was already looking at me and he nodded taking the chain with a 'A♡K' on it. I got it made months ago and it's Azariah and Kamari's initials on it.

I took the phone and read the comments since I ain't want them to see Saiah just yet cause these some nosey mf's. When he was done I propped the phone back up once he stepped away from behind me and stood up looking at myself in the mirror.

"You look good mama" Saiah said making me smile and look at him as he stared at me from head to toe.

"Thank you. You look good too" I said as he walked closer towards me but he was still out of the camera frame. He grabbed my hands placing it around his neck before sliding his down towards my ass gripping it.

He leaned down pecking my lips before we started full on kissing. After a few minutes I remembered I was still on live so I pulled away pecking his lips once more before walking towards my phone to end the live.

I knew I wasn't trippin'😯
LANIIIIII!
And you ain't tell us? Ought to be ashamed of urself
Aww hell. We're still here👀
She got a man?😍😭
Mccht, brb imma go drink bleach😪😭

"Ya'll is dramatic asl but yea, my man my man my ma– ight lemme stop bye ya'll" I quickly ended the live as Saiah chuckled shaking his head. I grabbed all my things before walking out of the room with him behind me.

"Zari, cm'on Princess!" Saiah yelled for her to come out of her room. Her room door opened and she walked out with her iPad in her hand smiling at us making me return it. She held her arms up for Isaiah and I shook my head before walking downstairs with them behind my. This girl got Kamari, Isaiah and Jah wrapped around her finger.

"Where did Kamari go" I turned to look at Saiah as he was talking to Azariah while grabbing his keys before we walked out the house.

"He said he was going out with PatPat 'nem or sum' shit" he spoke and I nodded my head now remembering that he did mention something like that.