nineteen'

Leilani Marie Johnson
23
May 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh FUCK!" Isaiah moaned once I started deep throating him. I came up for some air while using my hands to jerk him off.

"Papa, you gotta be quiet" I shushed him as he threw his head back while biting on his bottom lip hard. I sucked on his tip when I felt him twitching.

"Shit! You look so sexy wit' my dick in yo' mouth" He looked at me while nibbling on his lip. I smirked looking at him as I went further down while his hand attached to my hair pushing me down.

His nut shot through my throat as I came up and swallowed it while he laid back trying to regulate his breathing. I started sucking on his tip making him jump up to look at me with wide eyes.

"W-wait baby– OH FUCK, FUCK!" He moaned out loud trying to push me away but I didn't budge. Atp he wasn't worried about the kids still sleeping cause a bitch was taking his soul. LMFAO Lemme stop playing.

I watched as his eyes rolled to the back as he gripped the sheets trying to get away from me as I felt his dick twitch again.

"Mam– Sssshittt!" He dragged as I tapped his dick on my tongue twice before his nut shot up making me catch it in my mouth. I kept sucking as his stomach caved in before he gained the strength to push me away forcefully.

"G-get tf a-away, fucking demon" he breathed out making me chuckle as I wiped the corners of my mouth before getting up from under the covers. I woke up earlier then everyone and decided to give my baby some morning head.

I got up and went to the bathroom before getting a rag and putting it under warm water. I walked back in the room and cleaned him up making him flinch as he looked up at me.

"Calm down baby, I'm just cleaning you up" I chuckled. I put him back in his joggers before leaning up and pecking his lips as he tiredly pecked me back before walking back into the bathroom to do my hygiene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ma, I can go wit' you?" Kamari came into my room while Isaiah stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head buried in the crook of my neck.

"Go where son-son?" I asked him as Isaiah placed gentle kisses on my neck while I slid my rings on my fingers. He walked further in the room and laid down on the edge of our bed. Atleast I changed the covers when I got out the shower earlier.

"To the shop ma, ion wan' be at home" he sighed making me nod my head.

"Yes you may. I hope you know you ain't gone be sitting on yo' ass the whole day tho" I looked at him and he chuckled before nodding his head. He walked out of the room as Isaiah moved away from me before turning me around to face him.

"Stop frowning baby, we gone see each other after work again" I pecked his pouting lips but he didn't kiss me back making me shake my head at his stubbornness.

"Why we can't jus' stay at home with our babies mane" he sighed as I laughed at him.

"You're a mess, tighten up buddy" I patted his chest before walking towards my bed to retrieve my phone and purse then walking out of the room with Isaiah behind me.

"Zari, baby cm'on" He yelled down the hall. He was taking Zari to Jah's house before going to work cause he had another client who wanted their dream home designed by him.