Thirty-Seven

Isaiah Amiri Brown
25
September 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I parked my car infront of Lani's tattoo shop before putting it in park and turning the car off. I grabbed my phone from the cupholder before getting out of the car, shutting the door behind me.

I walked into the shop making everyone who was seated around turn to look at me but I didn't pay them mind.

"Wassup Saiah" this youngin' Lani hired spoke making me nod my head as I walked towards him.

"Wassam Honesty" I dapped him up. I came here often to bring Lani lunch or just sit with her during her breaks when I wasn't busy so everyone around here already knew who I was.

I made conversation with him for a few more minutes before walking to the back where Lani's office/room was before knocking and opening the door once she answered.

"Hey mama" I smiled as she looked up from taking a picture of the tattoo before glancing back at the phone.

"Hi papa, I'm done I just need to clean up quick" she spoke as she quickly snapped pictures while I sat down at her desk in her chair.

"No rush baby, take your time" I spoke softly looking at the time. Our appointment was scheduled for 2:30 pm and it was only 1:30 pm right now so I wasn't in a rush.

I heard her speaking to her client as she wrapped her tattoo while I looked down at my phone scrolling through Instagram.

(A/n: I can't remember what I named her business page so here's a new name)

@Lani.inkedit

❤ 💬 ↗️Liked by @Isaiah

❤ 💬 ↗️
Liked by @Isaiah.Brown and many others.
@Lani.inkedit : Resilient •able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions•Booking details and price lists in bio.
@Alana.aa

VIEW ALL 200 000 COMMENTS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up once I heard the door shut seeing it was just Lani and I in the room now. I watched as she removed her mask before making her way towards me with a huge grin on her face making me smile and lick my lips.

I spread my legs further apart before she walked into them and sat down in my lap wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I stared at her before leaning down and placing my lips onto hers. She sucked on my bottom lips before sliding her tongue into my mouth as we fought for dominance which ya'll already know who won.

We pulled away and I left two pecks on her lips before fully pulling away. She looked up from my lips and at me before smiling making me chuckle and shake my head.