Introduction

AkkHe is a small town boy who managed to get a scholarship into a prestigious school(Suppalo)

Akk
He is a small town boy who managed to get a scholarship into a prestigious school(Suppalo). He later becomes the head prefect and is strict to maintain order and make his superiors proud of him.
His
Friends:

.Khanlong (khan)
.

Wasuwat (wat)

.Namo

.Thuaphu (Thua)

"Aye" / Ayan SukkhapisitHe met Akk when he transferred to Suppalo while trying to find the truth behind his uncle's death

He met Akk when he transferred to Suppalo while trying to find the truth behind his uncle's death.

Family:

.Athiwat Sukkhaphisit (father)

.Phatcharaporn Sukkhaphisit (mother)
[Parents are divorced he lives with his mom]

.Dika (uncle) (comitted suicide)
r

iends:
. Khanlong (khan)
. Wasuwat (wat)
. Namo
. Thuaphu (Thua)

Tua (in white tshirt) & KanThey are together since high school

They are together since high school.
Tua is studious.
Kan is possessive and clingy. Kan is one of Akk's best friend(other is wat they were a trio)

"Wat" / Wasuwat / WittawatHe is one of Akk's friends who loves indie films

He is one of Akk's friends who loves indie films. He also won a short film contest.

NamoHe is a student who wants to be a prefect just like Akk

Namo
He is a student who wants to be a prefect just like Akk. He always looked up to Akk as an idol figure he always wished to have a friends group like Akk's. Eventually he became part of it.

All the other characters will be introduced eventually as the story progresses.

For people who didn't watch eclipse and ourskky2 I'm giving a short summary below if you know the story then you can skip this and start reading chapter 1.

The country's leading all-boys school, Suppalo, is strictly governed. Rumour has it that a curse will punish students who act out, a curse that grows stronger as the solar eclipse nears.

But where there are rules, there will naturally be those who want to break them. A group of students calling themselves “The World Remembers” unite to challenge the school's authority and demand their rights. Head student prefect Akk and his cohorts are tasked with dissuading the rebel group. Then Ayan, a mysterious new student, arrives. Akk is suspicious of Ayan, this boy whose behaviour is so odd and who regularly challenges the school's norms.  Ayan has enrolled in hopes of discovering the person who pushed his uncle Dika to suicide. His only evidence leading him to Suppalo School is in his uncle's old notebook. Ayan's method of dealing with Akk's scrutiny is to toy with him. But eventually he falls in love with him.
And ayan who was in depression because of his uncles death starts to be happy again he be friends with Akk's friends and forms a happy life.

Ourskky2 follows the story from the eclipse.
Everyone is now graduated from high school. The couples Akkayan and kantua are so in love were Akk and Ayan still love to bicker tua is worried about kan's over possessive and imposing nature. Wat won best shortfilm award (it was based on akk ayan and their school life). Namo is still single.
Everyone have their own worries about the future but they are exited too.

Authors note:
Feel free to comment. I would like to hear your opinions and ideas.