Chaptet 6: An Awkward Situation

What I definitely wasn't expecting when I woke up was to be locked in a basement that I've never seen before. Did Strawberry's mom lock me in here because I accidentally broke something while sleepwalking? Was I dreaming or having sleep paralysis? I heard the squeak of a door open and footsteps coming down the stairs. My heart raced as I wondered who it could be. The police coming to arrest Cory for being the worst brother in history? Strawberry's mom? The ghosts of my dead parents? FELICIA?! Yikes, I hope it's not the last one. I didn't breathe for a hot second until I saw who the mysterious figure was. It was....................................... JASPER!!!! A light came on in the room and I realized I was tied to a bed. "Wh-Wh-Wh-Where am I-I-I?" Jasper walked in with a buttoned white shirt, long black leather pants, and a white lacy collar around his neck. "Hello, pet." He said smexily. He crossed his arms. "You are in my house." I tried to push away from the edge of the bed but my feet were tied to the food board. "It was quite easy bringing you here. All I had to do was follow you home and escort you back to my place."

"A-A-Are y-you going to h-h-hurt m-me?" I asked, scared of what he was capable of.

"Now, now little one. Why would I hurt a cute pet like you? Silly girl." He whispered, walking over to the side of the bed.

"Th-Than w-w-why did y-y-you take m-me?"

"To finally be alone with you, even at the shop I couldn't express my full feelings. But now, Oh now, I can without anybody watching us." I shivered at his expression. What did he mean by that? I was so scared and vulnerable, stuck in the petite nightgown that Strawberry lent me. What if he tries to k!$$ me? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It'd be like a dream and a nightmare at the same time. Jasper placed his fingers on the board, slowly running them over the bed until they reached my leg. "Do you like being scared Y/N?" He said softly but menacingly. His eyes almost turned red in color or was that just my imagination. I shook my head 'No', my body shaking all over. "Ohh That's no fun. Jasper whined, taking his finger off my leg. "I thought you were the type of girl who liked that. Judging by your interest in me."

"Why? W-W-What a-are y-you?"

"I, my dear pet, am the son of a mafia king."

"M-M-M-MAFIAAAAAA?" I squealed. Jasper took a finger and pressed it against my l!p$.

"Shh... don't be so loud. They'll hear us..." He said. I'm in a mafia's house? This is so scawy! B-but... it is Jasper we're talking about. He will protecc me with his big stwong manly muscles. He put his hand on my arm, still tied to the headboard, and slowly wrapped his fingers around it. "So little one, what would you like me to do to you?" He asked seductively.

"L-L-Let me g-go?" I said, hoping he'd understand.

"Oh no, I can't do that. We're already here and you're already tied up." My mind was racing. I wasn't sure what to do, I wasn't ready for this.

"Sh-Sh-Shouldn't we take it slow? Th-Th-This is t-too fast."

"Nothing's too fast when you've got a cute babe with you." He said. I started to tear up.

"Please." I said, not stuttering for once.

"Sorry not sorry. You're staying here until I decide what I want to do with you. Got it?" Jasper said firmly. I curled my face into the pillow, trying to hide my fear. He sighed and cupped my face turning it towards him. "Do you love me Y/N?" I looked into his eyes, they were back to their green shine again. I had no clue if I did or not. Sure, he's sooooo smexy, but Chad is soooooo dreamy!

"Maybe, b-b-but I'd have t-to g-g-get to know you m-more. Th-this is too s-s-s-soon f-for me." I said, wanting to wipe the tears off my face. Jasper circled around the bed and untied the ropes around my hands and legs. I shook uncontrollably and gripped my wrists where the ropes had been.