Chapter 11- The Bounty hunter

Aeyenna had made some progress, though a few coughs and sneezes still lingered, and her voice had taken on a raspy tone but what else was new.

Hiroshi enveloped her in a comforting embrace as they sat together on a soft rug surrounded by warm blankets.

Nestled in Hiroshi's arms, Aeyenna savored the soothing heat he generated through his firebending, creating a cocoon of warmth around them. His strong and comforting presence added an extra layer of reassurance, making her smile.

"You're like my own personal heater," she remarked. "I never thought being a bit sick could feel this cozy."

"Consider it a perk of dating a firebender. I'm here to warm you up, in more ways than one," Hiroshi playfully teased, earning a gasp and a light nudge from Aeyenna.

As they enjoyed the shared warmth, Hiroshi tenderly peppered Aeyenna's forehead with kisses. His fingertips traced soothing patterns on her back, creating a comforting rhythm.

"You're my priority, Aeya," Hiroshi confessed. "I'll keep you warm and cozy."

Aeyenna responded with playful banter. "I might just get used to this. Who knew having a firebender boyfriend could be so convenient?"

"Convenience is my middle name." Hiroshi joked, maintaining the controlled flames.

Their banter filled the room as Hiroshi continued his firebending. Feeling the effects of both the flames and Hiroshi's affection, Aeyenna snuggled even closer.

"You're my favorite kind of warmth, Hiroshi."

"Right back at you, Aeya."

In the intimate glow of Hiroshi's firebending, they exchanged sweet kisses. Hiroshi's hands, ablaze with controlled fire, radiated a gentle heat as he caressed Aeyenna's cheek, leaving a trail of warmth in their wake.

"I like kissing you," Aeyenna blushed, looking away. "It feels nice."

Hiroshi, cupping Aeyenna's face gently, locked eyes with her. "I like kissing you, too."

"All I think about is you," she whispered, her voice a raspy murmur against his lips.

Hiroshi's breath hitched, his eyes fluttering closed as he felt the brush of her lips on his. "I always think about you too," he admitted, a soft smile playing on his lips.

Their kisses became a delicate dance, synchronized with the flickering flames. Hiroshi's fingers traced a trail along Aeyenna's jawline. Aeyenna reciprocated, her hands finding their way into his hair, fingers entwining with the strands.

Whispers of affection and adoration continued between kisses. "You mean everything to me," Hiroshi murmured, his lips tracing a path from hers to the curve of her neck. "I'm in love with you, Aeyenna."

Aeyenna's heart raced, her words mingling with the whispers of the flames. "I'm in love with you as well. I've never felt this way before."

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Aeyenna and Hiroshi had eventually fallen asleep after confessing their love for each other, snuggling, and sharing kisses. Aeyenna felt over the moon, experiencing a love like never before.

Suddenly, ruckus disrupted the tranquility. Despite Hiroshi still sleeping, Aeyenna decided to investigate the commotion.

On the ship's deck, firebenders stood ready, a large beast leaped onto the deck with a young woman on its back.