Chapter 15- 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕚𝕖𝕘𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙 ℙ𝕠𝕝𝕖, ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

For the past few days, Aeyenna and Katara had been allowed to learn waterbending from Master Pakku. However, while Katara focused on waterbending, Aeyenna concentrated more on healing. Today, it was Aeyenna's turn for a one-on-one session with Pakku.

Currently, Aeyenna sparred with a young boy named Sangok. Her eyes held a determined gaze as Sangok looked at her with a frightened expression, trembling slightly.

He summoned a globule of water, froze it into an iceball, and fired it at her. Aeyenna, however, was quick to melt the iceball and, turning around swiftly, bent a wave of water at him. She proceeded to freeze it, thus suspending Sangok in an icy trap.

He conjured a water globule, freezing it into an iceball, and launched it toward her. Aeyenna, swift in her response, melted the iceball. With a rapid turn, she manipulated a water wave towards him, freezing it and ensnaring Sangok in an icy trap.

Master Pakku frowned. "Nice try, Pupil Sangok." Sangok struggled to break free. "A couple more years, and you might be ready to spar with a sea sponge." Pakku unfroze the ice, and Sangok tumbled to the ground, dazed. "Would anyone care for a rematch with Aeyenna?"

The students on the sidelines appeared tired and unamused. "Aeyenna, you've advanced more quickly than any student I've ever trained."

Aeyenna smiled brightly. "Thank you, especially since I haven't been attending practice as regularly as Aang and Katara, and I've only recently discovered my waterbending abilities."

"You have proven that with fierce determination, passion and hard work, you can accomplish anything." Master Pakku then looked sternly at Aang. "Raw talent alone is not enough." Aang, lying on the ground with a lazy smile, floated Momo around on an airball above him. "Pupil Aang!"

"Yes, Master Pakku?" Aang responded as he stopped bending, and Momo landed on his head.

Sarcastically, Pakku remarked, "Care to step into the sparring circle? I figure since you've found time to play with house pets, you must have already mastered waterbending."

Aang leaped off the ground with airbending. "I wouldn't say mastered, but check this out."

He twirled, manipulating the snow around him to create a snowman version of himself, only for Momo to knock it over.

Pakku and Katara shared expressions of disapproval. Pakku shook his head with disapproval, while Katara looked on with an irritated gaze.

Master Pakku gazed at Katara. "Would you be interested in sparring with your sister? You both have proven to be my most exceptional students."

Observing her older sister, Katara hesitated, saying, "Uh, I'm not sure. I don't want to hurt her." She said with a teasing tone.

Aeyenna arched an eyebrow. "You think you're cute, huh?"

Suddenly, snow and black soot started falling from the sky. Aeyenna's eyes widened in fear. "No, no, no," she recognized exactly what that meant.

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

The citizens of the Northern Water Tribe hurriedly fled to the town hall as watchmen beat a drum, signaling the Fire Nation's approach.

Aeyenna sat with her friends, scanning the room for Sokka and Hiroshi, who hadn't arrived yet. When she spotted them approaching, she let out a sigh of relief as the palace began to fill up.

Chief Arnook addressed the room. "The day we have feared for so long has arrived. The Fire Nation is on our doorstep. It is with great sadness I call my family here before me, knowing well that some of these faces are about to vanish from our tribe, but they will never vanish from our hearts. Now, as we approach the battle for our existence, I call upon the great spirits. Spirit of the Ocean! Spirit of the Moon! Be with us! I'm going to need volunteers for a dangerous mission."