The Price Of Death Is Cheap

He walks along the dirt road heading to the bounty office with his bag of heads, he looked menacing standing at a good 6 foot 2, dressed in all black, hood over his eyes, scars crisscrossing his face. He walks through the doors and straight up to the counter, where a bald man with a disgruntled expression on his face stood behind. "Evening Caine, quite a haul you got there." He points to the bag with his meaty fingers. Caine grunts an affirmative and places the bag onto the counter. "Yeah, mean sons of bitches they were, but I guess they weren't mean enough."

He chuckles darkly as Jameson counts out his coin and puts it in a bag for him. Caine stows the bag under his cloak, and turns, barreling right over a woman of 19, wearing dark grey leather armor, she falls, tumbling to the ground. When she collects herself, she stares up at Caine and points a finger right in his hood adorned face and starts shouting "Hey! Watch where you're going big ogre!" Her bright red hair flying wildly, her bright green eyes shone with displeasure and her small mouth was set in a hard thin line, her cheeks aflame with anger.

Caine backs up a little "My apologies, I was not watching where I was goin-". Before he can finish speaking, the lady stopped him in the middle of his apology and started yelling in anger; "Damn right you weren't, you big oaf! Pay attention next time!" As she was done yelling, she just shoved right past him. Caine just sighs and walks out the door to bear the evening sun.