Played

He stumbles back, his face a mask of shock, his mouth opening and closing like a fishes. "No, this, this can't be true, you, you lie!" He points an accusing finger at Jameson, who just sighs and shakes his head slowly. "I knew you'd take it hard, but it's true, the rebellion is based in the slums, where she lives." Caine looks down, remembering her words 'I chose this, don't pity me'. "I see, it makes sense I suppose" He sighs "What do I have to do." Jameson cracks a smile "I knew you'd do the right thing. So, the plan is simple, you just have to infiltrate her base, easy, as you've already done so." He gestures with his hands "Once you do so, all you have to do is catch her in the act of either making plans against the king, or if she already has them, steal them and bring those to the king, or me"

Caine nods "Alright, that seems reasonable, as long as no harm comes to her." Jameson lets out a booming chuckle "Oh, you naive fool, this is treason, either she'll be put in chains for the rest of her days, or she'll be put to the guillotine, it's up to the king, truly" Caine grabs the front of the older mans shirt, and brings him face to face with him "She will not be harmed, swear it old man" "I swear, I swear! Now unhand me you romanticized fool!" Caine lets go, pushing him back a little. "Now, it seems I have one final job to do" He turns and walks out, not seeing the smirk that Jameson was sporting.