She's, A Little Weird

He wakes up the next morning feeling much more rested, as he notices more bandages were in the bowl by the bed, he smiles softly and stands slowly. He walks to the door and opens it, seeing Naomi with her back turned, turning a wooden spoon in a pot. He walks closer, sniffing the aromas coming from the pot, determining it was a stew of some sort. "That smells good." She jumps about a foot in the air, "Dammit Caine!" She turns and her lips were set into a hard thin line, her cheeks flushed red. "Don't sneak up on me." She turns to the pot again, paying more attention to the stew than him, her back was tense, and she could be heard muttering incoherent words under her breath. "Everything alright?" He asks, a hint of concern in his voice, "Fine." She goes back to stirring and muttering under her breath.

He nods and sits down in a chair across from the fire "How do your wounds feel?" She still doesn't face him. "They're fine, thank you for taking care of me." She nods, "You're welcome, as soon as you eat, I want you out. You need to eat, those herbs are only good for healing wounds, not nourishment." He chuckles softly "Very well, that is acceptable, expecting company?" She turns, frowning, "No, but if you stay any longer, the neighbors will speak." He guffaws loudly, "You're concerned about what a civilian thinks?! Ludicrous!" He laughs louder, shaking his head all the while. She growls and throws the wooden spoon, aiming at his head, he ducks quickly, and the spoon hits the wall, and falls, trailing a line of stew down it, in a thick, greasy line. He looks back at it, and falls off his chair from laughing so hard, she stands over him, shaking with fury, her finger pointed at the door. "OUT, NOW!" He just keeps laughing.