The Death Of Truth

As she watched the man she had come to admire and trust fall to his imminent death, she screamed out his name, she then turned to the man who had quite literally thrown Caine out the door, and unsheathes her swords, not seeing a need for discretion anymore, as she starts toward him, she was seething. "You, you killed him, ho-how dare you!" She ran at Jameson, still wearing that indignant smirk, as she desperately slashes and slices at the object of her anger. He just laughs and keeps on deflecting her attacks, by grabbing her wrists, and twisting her away from him "Sorry you little rebel, you won't be able to beat me as angry as you are." She scowls at him, and nods. "You're right, I just have to calm down." She breathes in deeply, and lets out an even deeper breath "There, that's a little better" "What the hell?! You were raging earlier, how are you so calm?!" She smirks "Simple, I've channeled my anger in something else, justice." He grunts, and pulls his great ax off it's place on the wall, hefting it over his shoulder "Well then, come on, let's see if your justice can do anything." She growls, and starts to slash at his legs, causing the man to jump, the sword passing under his feet without harm, spinning quickly, she then stabs at his chest with her other sword, which he barely dodges, due to the fact that he was off-balance from the jump. She grins at the large man, and follows up with a swipe at his left arm, he knocks her own arm up with the handle of his ax. She growls and ducks under his swing with the giant weapon, and then stabs with both blades at his chest, he brings the handle of his weapon down, hard on her arms, making her wince in pain.

He chuckles "It was a good struggle, little freedom fighter, but it's over." She sheathes her swords, and pulls out a capsule, she flings it at the ground, and the room fills with smoke. Jameson coughs, and tries to clear the smoke with a wave of his hand. "Nice trick Naomi, nice trick." She covers her mouth with a face mask, as she creeps around the room, her steps silent, as she comes up directly behind him, she unsheathes her swords, and stabs through his knees, and down into his feet, he screams out in pain, and lets out a guttural growl. She smirks, and brutally takes the blades out, as he falls on his hands and knees from the pain. "And now." She said, bringing her swords down to his neck. "You die as you lived, on your knees." She brings her blades up, and then down onto his neck, beheading the man who had caused her so much strife.