Secrets, Lies, And Truth

As Caine flattened himself against the wall, he grimaces as he looks down at the water below, he then looks over at Naomi, who was similiarly placed against the wall. "He just had to live on a damn cliff, didn't he?" She scowls and inches along the wall "Well, it was either this or the front door, and I know he's well fortified" He nods, and inches along the cliff face, deliberately not looking down "I just kind of wish there was an easier way, haha" He sighs softly, then spots the way up to the house "Naomi, we're close, I see it, let's move" He moves forward, and carefully grabs onto the ledge that would lead up to the cliff edge, he pulls himself up, then offers a hand to Naomi, who is then hoisted up. "Thanks" He nods and stands "All right Miss Plan, what now?" She scowls "Well, now we infiltrate" He nods "Come here, into my cloak" A blush dusts across her cheeks "Wh-what, why?!" He looks at her with a confused expression "I can hide us both, the cloak is spelled so that I can become unnoticeable to people" "O-oh, ok, right, of course" She moves into his cloak, and blushes again a little, being this close, it didn't help that he wrapped the cloak all the way around.

"Ok, now where to?" He whispers in her ear, she shivers slightly at the hot breath "Uh, through the back door, it's not as guarded" He nods and moves silently as a shadow, she noticed he kept to the darkness. He then picks the lock of the back door, to find standing there with an object that looked like a battering ran, which he swung right at Caine, sending him over the cliff, and into the darkness below, the last thing he heard was Naomi's voice calling out for him.