Hey, I'm Not Dead Yet

As Caine walks back to the bounty hunter's office, still hefting the ogre's head over his shoulder, a flash of movement catches his eye and he turns, a furry claw slashing right towards his face. He grimaces and swings the sack with the head at the claw, knocking it away and the werewolf growls, backing away. Caine slowly unsheathes his sword and dagger, his face set into a hard line "I hate these things." He gets into his stance, placing his feet shoulder-width apart, his right hand holding his longsword and the other holds his dagger in a reverse grip. The werewolf growls, spittle falling from it's maw, a little blood was on it's jaw, showing that it had killed, Caine sighs "Damn it all." The creature runs at him, swinging wildly, the lycan's claws shining crimson, it's seven foot frame crouching in preparation to pounce, Caine holds his longsword out in front of him.

The creature was a bit smarter than that, and it moves to the right, it dashes over quickly, and swipes at Caine's head, who ducks, turns and slashes his dagger into the creature's side, creating a red gash. The werewolf howls in indignation and sets it's hard yellow eyes on Caine, it's dark brown fur bristling, Caine swings the dagger in the air, getting the blood off the metal. He rushes at the lycan, ducking under it's snapping jaw and stabbing his longer blade into the creature's heart, just as it stabs it's claws into his back.

Caine growls in pain and he twists the blade, and the werewolf dies with a shudder, falling off the sword, it's claws releasing it's death grip, leaving his back covered with his blood. Slowly losing consciousness, he falls hard to the ground. Before he blacks out, he spots a figure in the distance running towards him.