In Truth, In Lies

"We just simply have to convince the king you aren't the rebel leader, simple, because, let's be honest, you look nothing like a leader of a rebellion" Naomi gives him a scowl "Well, of course not, no one expects a poor mercenary to be a fucking freedom fighter, you didn't." She gives him a look of speculation "How, did you find out that I was the rebellion leader?" Caine sighs softly "Jameson" Naomi looks at Caine with rage "Jameson, as in the person who gives us our bounties?" Caine nods "That traitorous lout! He's my second in command" Caine's eyes widen in surprise "Hm, it would explain a lot, all Jameson has ever cared about is money, so, I guess the King is paying him more" He runs his hand through his hair and scowls "Damn, why didn't I see it earlier, every time I see him, he always has some new scheme, or plan, to make more money, this is just another ploy for him to get richer."

"I agree, well, I think I know what we should do" He looks at her "And what is that?" She picks up a dagger "Simple, we kill him, we're mercenaries, we know how to take care of targets, that's all he is, just another target, Caine" He sighs loudly "I don't know, Naomi, maybe interrogation, or a heavy beat down, but murder? Isn't that going a little far?" She turns to him, her face livid "A little far?! He was about to send me to the king to be executed, and you want to show that sack of shit mercy?! Screw that Grief, he dies" He sighs again "Well, maybe we should at least get some information out of him, before we do kill him" She nods "I can agree with that, but we make it slow, and very painful" Caine nods in agreement "No arguments there. Any ideas on how to get him?" She grins widely "Plenty."