New story idea

I don't have any plan and the only thing about this oc is that he creates his own special abilities.

Key words/slang
I.M.P= internal mana particles
E.M.P=external mana particles

Abilities & explanation of abilities

Mana sight: by influencing his own I.M.P into his eyes/optical nerves the oc has the ability to observe/see E.M.P

Mana brain: by influencing his own I.M.P into his brain the oc is able to process more information at a faster pace than humans(also used to be able to withstand the information brought to him by mana sight)

Mana nerves: by influencing his own I.M.P into his entire nervous system the oc is able to react faster to everything/ decreasing his reaction time to 0.01 of a second.

Mana synergy: because of the oc absorbing his I.M.P into his eyes,brain and nerves the oc is incredibly sensitive to mana even without a core. And all abilities mentioned earlier will increase with the purification of the oc's mana core.

E.M.P absorption: because of the oc not having a core he is capable of absorbing E.M.P into his body converting them into I.M.P. This is only possible because of the oc not having a mana core.

Mana influence: he can influence mana even without his core because of his training to absorb E.M.P making it look like the oc is a conjure capable of not being detectable.( basically the oc can influence mana like one could do with aether)

(Authors note: so I had a random idea for a tbate story. This is oc's (I don't have a name yet so idk comment one and I'll choose one🤷) own created powers/abilities and unlike my other story this one will just be for shits and giggles so expect unusual/inconsistent updates.)