Chapter 5

(5 months later, ⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

It's been five months since my reincarnation and things have been going well.

Despite my malnutrition the wolfs milk I was feeding on was very nutritious curing my malnutrition quickly.

And right now I was currently doing the most achievable and proud thing I could possibly do.

I was crawling, now that I experience it for myself I can finally get why Arthur was so proud of crawling since I was only able to look around and make babbling noises when I was hungry.

The wolves, no my new family was amazing, the were very caring making sure that when they picked me up to not hurt me, and feeding me whenever I was hungry.

Another thing I had noticed about the wolves is that they are intelligent. The first clue was that they take turns taking care of me when the pack hunted. And the second reason is that they bathed.

But the most progressive thing I've done so far was my permanent imbuing that I've been doing. The imbuing with my brain was completed last week, allowing my brain to increase my thought speed.

The reason why it was completed so fast was the mass of my brain is smaller than a adults or kids meaning that I had less mass to permanently imbue my I.M.P into.

But currently while I was permanently imbuing my eyes I ran into a problem. The amount of I.M.P I have is dwindling and while there is nothing said about having a small mana core I personally don't want one, I mean what could happen, I could have a small mana pool, and I could have a harder time purifying my core.

I had come up with a theory, if beings like asura could influence aether without having a core pertaining towards aether, than a human could influence mana without having a mana core.

(Time-skip: one week ⬛️⬛️⬛️POV)

It's been a week since my theory and I've been proven correct in it.

While currently I couldn't see mana I could feel it, more specifically I could feel my influence over the mana around me.

Now it's time for another theory of mine. If someone without a mana core absorbs mana, what would happen?

And I was about to find out.