Apologies

Hey, it's author here.

If you're having a panic attack because of the title then apologies.

It's just that I'm currently working on a chapter and I won't be able to finish since I'll be attending to some family matters.

So I thought that instead of publishing a half finished chapter, I should publish how I write and how I came up with this story to apologize.

Let's see... where should I start...

I know, how about me writing tbate male oc stories.

So a couple years ago I was reading tbate fanfictions, as you normally do.

And then I got a slight addiction to reading @Slowcky's tbate stories.

And it inspired me to make my own, my first tbate story was a little janky to say the least, but the chapters were long and I was reading the original tbate novel while writing.

But then it became a monotonous and uninteresting writing down the tbate novel with a little changes here or there.

And that basically ended my first tbate story because it wasn't a sustainable way of writing.

So then I started writing this one, with some similarities between the novel but not any copied paragraphs or dialogue.

——————————————————————————

I guess next I should talk about Cassin's creation and inspiration.

Originally Cassin was supposed to follow the same path as everyone else, or at least Arthur's path as a Quadra elemental mage.

But then I got the idea of Cassin only using innate mana instead of just regular mana from cultivation novels and other works of the same genre.

I didn't really have any inspiration for Cassin besides his name which, after, about 10 minutes of research roughly means Son of Wolf.

I came up with Cassin's mana organs by trying to find a way for Cassin to use Realmheart without him becoming a beast tamer.

His mana brain, (or whatever I named it) was for Cassin to be able to understand the information of being able to constantly see mana particles.

And I came up with his mana nerves to combat the disconnect that he would have after he obtained his mana brain.

For his abilities only one of them I took inspiration for, and that was mana constructs coming from a manhwa that was released on Asura Scans.

But the training for mana constructs was 100% original, or at least as original as I know.

As for Cassin's pairing... I'm pretty sure that's obvious so I won't say.

——————————————————————————

And for the last thing that I have to write is how I write.

I'm a method writer, that means that I try to write the characters in a way that they would react.

But I think I take it to the extreme.(or maybe not) because I just don't try to figure out how the characters would react, I gather as much information as I can remember about the character I'm trying to write as using said information as a basis.

That includes their mannerisms, their thoughts, their feelings, their habits. How they walk, how they talk. I use anything I know about them to try and get the realist dialogue and reaction that I can.

The best I've done is probably side chapter 16, specifically the first paragraph.

——————————————————————————

Anyways I hope that this help relieve your boredom as a reader.

Also if you could, please write anything, I don't care if it's any tips on how to write better or if it's a simple 'nice chapter'

(And not to sound like a YouTuber but...) it help me know that you (the reader) likes reading my stories and gives me that little bit of motivation to continue writing.

Anyways I won't waste anymore of your time.

Later.