Chapter 12

(⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

It's been a couple of months since I've made my way towards civilization.

At first I didn't know where to go, so I looked for any roads or carriage tracks to follow.

But now after running through the beast glades for months on end had increased my stamina even further and my ability to use a sword has increased due to the fights I've had.

I finally found some clothes after finding a group of bandits camping in the middle of the night.

I didn't kill them but just knocked them out. If they were me to die than a beast would show up to feast on them.

I had also noticed that I was being followed for a while, it was probably my family since I didn't tell them I was leaving.

And right now I was at the edge of the beast glades before the clearing that leads to a teleportation gate.

| Alright please come out, I know your all there.| I said in the beast language.

A pack of wolves had appeared from the bushes and dropped from the trees appearing in front of me.

| Why did you leave, we were all so worried that you just left us there little one.| Said one of the wolves having a black coat of fur. The others joined in on asking me why I suddenly left.

| I... I didn't want to worry everyone, I'm sorry I've never told any of you but I... I have a-a past life, I was just so scared that all of you would just abandon me if I just told you.| I said my voice stuttering and cracking up.| S-so I tho-ught it would j-just be b-b-better to just leave.| I said while crying.

My family after hearing my heart felt confession just stood there before looking at one another before... they circled me, and started nuzzling me and started saying comforting words like that they would never leave me just because of that.

After just staying like that for a few minutes, I had finally calmed down and stopped crying. I told them what I had planned for the future before giving them all a hug and promising to visit them again before leaving.

Pulling up the hood of my cloak I went through the teleportation gate without being noticed.

( so how was my first emotional scene? Anything I could do better? Any pointers that could help?)