Chapter 2

(⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

The next time I opened my eyes it was still black. I feared that I suddenly went blind but quickly realized that was not the case since I had pretty good eyesight.

But than I saw a light, kinda like everyone that's died and came back said. This scene kinda reminds me of the first chapter of TBATE.

Then I felt pain, it was as if the walls around me suddenly compacted together trying to stop me from reaching towards the light.

When I had finally reached the light it felt like it burned my eyes. So I closed then but soon reopened then after hearing a woman's voice.

Looking around I saw that I was in a carriage. But the carriage was full of blood and the walls had claw marks on then allowing me to see outside.

But then I felt pain where my bellybutton is so I turned my head to see and what I saw deeply disturbed me.

I was looking at a woman that had one arm, a pair of surgical scissors in her only hand. She was leaning against the wall behind her, the blood from her missing arm leaving a trail of blood on the ground and wall.

If I had anything in my stomach I would have immediately thrown it up. But when I looked a little down I saw a umbilical cord attached to me.

I had been reincarnated as a baby. A baby that was soon to be alone because his dying mother was definitely going to die of blood loss.

When the woman finally cut the umbilical cord she had a relieved expression on her face before she closed her eyes and her body went limp.

I cried. Even though I didn't have any attachment towards the woman that just birthed me, I cried. Cried because I was alone. Cried because I had just seen someone die right in front of me for the first time. Cried because I couldn't do anything to help her. And cried because I realized that with no adults here I was going to die.

So I screamed and cried hoping that someone would hear it.

But I soon got tired of screaming, my infant throat feeling scratchy so I looked around trying to figure anything out of where I am.

And finally after looking around I found a singular book. A book called Geography of Dicathen before I fell asleep.