Chapter 8

(⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

It's been a day and I'm at a dead end on how to advance my core.

So for now I will put it on hold and focus on another matter that is of more importance.

There was no information on how to use innate mana, the only time inmate mana was ever used was in assimilation, the process that beast tamers use to use their beast will.

So currently I was trying to increase my control over my innate mana by augmenting myself with it.

And that's what I did all day, my family didn't let me leave their sights, not for a singular moment.

(Time-skip ⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

It's been a couple of weeks since I started to increase my control over my innate mana.

Something I found out about innate mana is that it automatically refills itself even while I use it, and it doesn't refill using the ambient mana.

My progress with my control is going well, but I have a problem.

I don't have a weapon, and I can't just make one since I don't have a forge and have no experience nor the materials to make one.

That's when I remembered another manhwa I read. I believe it was called Standard of Reincarnation .

In that manhwa the main character Vinchen used a technique to use his mana to make a great sword on his own. Basically a mana construct.

That's when I finally found the solution to my problem of not having a weapon, but also started another problem.

How would I make a mana construct of a sword. I mean it would have to take a lot of mana to make, not to mention that only conjures can manifest their mana outside of their bodies.

Not to mention that I can only use my innate mana and stuck at the black core since I haven't figure out a method to refine my core without absorbing E.M.P

(Time-skip ⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

It's been about a month and progress has been going surprisingly well.

The problem with manifesting my innate mana outside of my body was quite simple in reality.

All it took was increasing my control even further, and while I might make it seem easy it was not.

When I first started I was just releasing my innate mana outside of my body which only made me lose mana since it would just dissipate into the atmosphere.

So I came up with another method. I would put my hand's together and barely separate them before making my mana flow through the gap I had made, and even that was hard but I did it anyways.

Then after about five days I could easily complete my newly made exercise, so I increased the gap to the point of my thumb being able to reach my opposite hands palm.

The difficulty of increasing the gap increased by about twenty times making me concentrate on making my mana cross the gap.

But this time I could see what looked like a large string of mana being connected to both my hands.

So I kept on repeating the process of increasing the gap when the current exercise got too easy.

And here I am now being able to make a solar flare shape of mana in the palm of my left hand.

I had also came up with a new way of assimilation during this past month.

I call it specific assimilation, the idea came from assimilation where you spread your innate mana throughout your body and let your body absorb it.

But specific assimilation is different, in the fact that you focus your innate mana into a specific organ/bodily structure increasing the strength of the assimilated organ more than regular assimilation.

I had already did this specific assimilation on my legs, specifically the ligaments in my legs from my toes to my hips.

The reason I did the ligaments in my legs is simple. Ligaments; when damaged are usually permanently damaged and you can't train your ligaments only hurt them, so I decided to assimilate the ligaments in the most important part of my body which is my legs. Since if the ligaments in my legs get damaged it would hurt my mobility and limit how fast I could possibly go.

The process of specific assimilation that I have made is to assimilate all of my ligaments before moving onto assimilating my bones.

It'll take a while but for now that's the only thing I have.

(So how was this chapter? And ask any questions you may have.)