Chapter 4

(⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV: timeskip)

I woke up. I don't know how or why I'm alive. I mean maybe someone found me before that wolf could get to me but that's unlikely.

Suddenly I was brought out of my thoughts by me feeling warmth, I was somewhere that was warm and very comfortable almost making me go back to sleep.

But before I could fall asleep something was put in my mouth. I couldn't see what it was but my body unconsciously started suckling, and what came out of the foreign body part was milk.

This had shocked me enough to the point that I could finally feel around me with my sense of touch. But what I felt was... fur?

Unlatching myself from the teat I looked around when my face was met by another.

Right in-front of my face was the muzzle of a large wolf with a coat of pitch black fur.

I was scared shitless for what the wolf would do next, scared that if I did anything it would kill me.

But my fears where unfounded because the wolf had licked my cheek before rubbing her muzzle across my face.

No I did not giggle, men do not giggle.

After a while, while I was still suckling on the wolf's teat, I heard some movement.

Turning around to face whatever was making that noise, I found that the cause was other wolves carrying a large amount of dead prey.

The wolf that was currently feeding my didn't express any body language that would say that these new wolves are dangerous.

(Time-skip ⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

It's been about three weeks since my reincarnation and the wolves that I saw where in a pack with the wolf that was feeding me.

And currently the food that the other wolves brought back is almost gone.

But I guess that the pack has a solution for this, most of the pack would leave to hunt for more food while either one or two wolves would stay with me with one of them always being female to feed me.

Currently I was meditating while I was laying down trying to act asleep.

And I currently have a theory that is plausible but can't be tested.

The inspiration of this theory came from realmheart, specifically the ability to see external mana particles (or E.M.P for short).

I came to the conclusion that if someone that will become a mage permanently imbues their own internal mana particles (or I.M.P for short) into their eyes they could theoretically see E.M.P.

But for that to be possible, the information must be able to be processed just like seeing. So I also have to imbue my I.M.P into my brain to make sure that I can properly process the new information.

And currently my progress was going extremely well with half of my brain being permanently imbued with my I.M.P.

(Sorry for all of these short chapters.)