Chapter 6

(Time-skip:3 weeks ⬛️⬛️⬛️POV)

These three weeks have been very conclusive towards my attempt.

My attempt has been proven to be beneficial to me. Because the I.M.P in my body has increased, I assume that the reason why it increased was because of my absorption of E.M.P.

Anyways besides my experiments my life has been going well so far, well as good as being raised by wolves would go.

And recently I have begun to understand the noises that my strange family makes.

It was unconscious but I was currently learning how to understand the unique language of mana beast. A language that once understood could be used to understand any mana beast.

And I couldn't just understand it, I could also speak it meaning that I could speak with mana beast and try to convince them not to attack me.

You see I have never been one to hurt people, quite the opposite really, if someone or an animal was hurt I would help them.

But now in my new life I have understood that the world is kill or be killed.

So I made a vow to myself, I will not kill any being that is intelligent if I have the choice, you could call this arrogant or naïve but it's my choice to make.

I had also enjoyed my first words, so did my family, they were practically bouncing off the walls in excitement with their tails wagging and the occasional loving lick they did.

(Time-skip ⬛️⬛️⬛️POV)

It's been a while and I have finally finished permanently imbuing my eyes with my I.M.P.

I could see the E.M.P around me, it was like I had realmheart permanently activated.

I also found out that because of my mana imbued mind and eyes my body has a delay in reacting to my movements.

So I came to the solution to imbue my nervous system with my I.M.P before I start forming my core.

But besides that issue I had found out that because of me observing E.M.P and me influencing it I could do it easier meaning that I could finish my mana imbued nerves, damn this is getting difficult to say... I should come up with a name for this.