Chapter 11

(4 years later ⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

I finally turned nine starting this year, and a lot has happened.

My core had progressed to the light red stage and is showing cracks towards dark orange.

My materialization of my innate mana outside of my body was completed since I now didn't lose any mana while making a mana sword.

But the most important lesson I've learned would be to never let your guard down in the wilderness.

(Flashback 3rd POV)

A scene is shown with a boy without clothes on hiding in a bush, probably waiting to hunt.

When suddenly a shadow panther appears out of nowhere slashing at the boys left side leaving a large bleeding claw mark going across the boys side.

The boy screams out in pain as his eyes widen in shock, the shadow panther suddenly starts sprinting towards the boy.

The boy suddenly materializes a sword from out of nowhere and pierces the shadow panther's throat, making it drown on its own blood.

(End of flashback ⬛️⬛️⬛️ POV)

It was then that I realized how dangerous these woods where.

And the only reason I survived that A-rank beast was only because it had heavily underestimated me and didn't suspect that I had a weapon.

When I had finally got home after my life or death experience my family had immediately started licking the wound.

I had pushed them away, not only because it hurt when they licked my wound, but also because I didn't want them to infect it.

So to get a grip on the damage done to my body I sent my innate mana through my wound to get a detailed report of the damage and how to keep it from getting infected.

Not only did I get a report but I also found out something crucial. My innate mana had healing properties, I don't know if it was only unique to me or if other peoples innate mana also have healing properties.

But because if it i healed faster than expected and my wound didn't get infected. Though it did leave a pretty big scar going across my left side.

But I would say it was worth it just because of what I learnt.

And after that day I've been sparing with my family everyday for the least three and a half days.

But now it was currently time to leave, to go into the world and find out what time I'm in.

( so how is it? Is it better now? Maybe when I'm finished with this story I'll make a rewrite.)