uh oh night your in trouble chapter 10

Nightmare telport living room where night and horror were play" night want explain why my kids upset" Nightmare growl night turn his head to see a anger mamaoctopus  in living room. Night yawn "I got bord mare  plus you haven't let me have some fun" night smirk. "Shut up you may be other brothers but I will still give you punishment still!"

.

_________________________________________fun facts about nightmare / or you can skip this part of the story

Nightmare is a overprotective dad or mom.

He hasn't got time putt his kids in school yet but teach them that home.

Nightmare is different person unlike night.They both different people try get unstuck so they can have there own body not share one.

Nightmare still fight dream that bitch and still bring baby bule so Nightmare can miss some hits.

Nightmare doesn't want injured bule
Nightmare think bule adorable and good playmate for horror soon.

Nightmare think dream doing bad that parents I stronger agree with that

That end back story!
———————————————————
Nightmare grab horror who fall sleep took him to his room and the other too and was holding night too who still ghost. "COME on brother just let me have my fun with these kids for once! " night yelled. Nightmare "no your going scary them with your ugliest and your smile too and game wait that shatter.."

Night" you know he going beat you up if he find out right?" Nightmare roll his eyes. "that if he finds out night not to worry plus what he going to do come to my castle beat my srooy ass"

.

.

.

In other kingdom

Shattered "I don't know why but I fell like I should kicking Nightmare ass tomorrow..."

.

.

.

.

Ok everyone is back to bed it was late and nightmare was finally give them there room and c-error-405 with her help too of cleaning part. Luna hasn't show her room to the others yet. Nightmare show her room first so they know who room is. Nightmare was planing on putting sign on the doors later on.

They open the door the other saw purple bed and was expensive it was a rare purple color blanket.  There was tech glowing round her room. A beautiful background of her window she made. Luna got bored of see dead land round dreamtale so she color her window. She had video game set and big flat TV two chairs.