chapter 13

Shattered left the house few mins ago for important meetings he had it. Nightmare had take care of kids for months now. Nightmare learn that Dust hear thing and see thing so he had special mental media for him. He know dust get nightmare from his sleep lot so nightmare like check him everyday and night. Dust like being all to himself and playing video games. Killer and fresh are bit emotionless but they try feel other emotional like other and questions about that nightmare was happy explain to them. Fresh like 90s stuff and killer has additional to knife so nightmare had to hide them but killer oh ways fine them. Fresh and killer like ask lot questions to understand what going on plus it confused them not knowing how a new emotional they never feel before.

Error and geno are fine I really happen they help out round the castle. I had have Error and geno help me watch horror and others even teaching them how cook or medications works or first day kit too. Error still have a problem of touching and seeing so I got him glasses same with geno but reading glasses. Geno and error and summons string out there eyes. But I have to watch both carefully too. Geno and error oh most had metal break down of a nightmare.
Plus I hate fact error was a god of destruction. He only a kid were lucky we have a God of destruction right now doing his work for him. They good that coding and remember lot aus.

Cross and luna would do there best proctor everyone.  Luna been training cross for days now how use lot of different weapons same with the others. Luna still has work even if she a child (she still has God works and guriden work too but I give that information later)  luna teach magic to and made proctor necklace without other noticing. Luma worries too much and is overprotective and overwhelming herself lot. She fear losting her family of the tramna of her work. Cross is scared of cows..all thing he fear cows we were that the park until we hear  Cross screaming . Luna ran to see what was going to her surprise she came back with a scared Cross and a cow next to her that followed her all the way to here. We can hear Cross yell to get the cow way and everyone was laughing

Nightmare pov

Horror was going to be 2 year old in few months now he had learned how to talk bit and start walking bit. I oh way putt a tracker on horror sense I don't want lode him round the house. And dream still bring that bule baby to fight!? That was unreasonable of them still. I wish I can just kidnapped him I would been a better parent than dream. It make me annoying seen this I really really HATE seen human or monsters do this. My daughter luna left for work all week again. I really hate when she go to work it worries me. Her role is dangerous like mine and error. She to young and old to be doing this job her duty as God and guriden.
_________________________________________
¤ if you all wondered what job doses Luna have.

Well sense nightmare is king of nightmare and guriden of negative

It make Luna have a role of nightmare and negative but luna has a farther that she never met.

??????? Is king of the shadows kingdom and God to shadows world with devil demon ( they not that evil what other called them) and fallen angels that need protection and dark angles that help protect.

So luna Is a half god and a half guriden but it make her a moon God and guriden to the negative, nightmare ,dark angles and shadows world. She really powerful but there a price to pay doing that.

Luna would have to go every single war to fight and mission luna enemy is sun. She really get on luna nerves all time. Luna need give few dumb people nightmare because they deserve it but she hate give nightmare to human or monsters In pain and need of help.

Luna is a strong warriors she can out smart the enemy but luna really hates positive arrow they hurt as hell and it doesn't stop hurting unil they putt out of her tentacles. The best part is when luna can turn her tentacles any shape. Like a knife, swords, hand , and turn them into wings that luna favorite but she use them for emergency just in cast.

Luna has like 8 tentacles only four had come out . Luna is nervous and hoping her next four tentacles don't come out in front of her siblings that can traumatized them.
______________________________________